Explorers in Tulsa

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Explorers in Tulsa

Post by Fiend »

I'm looking for people in the Tulsa area to go exploring with. As of now, I only have one person that I explore with, and its from my experience that a small group of people is a good advantage for a number of reasons, especially to share ideas and locations. There are a lot of places in Tulsa that are waiting to be explored. So, anyone out there?
Blakemas
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Explorers in Tulsa

Post by Blakemas »

I and a few friends like to explore in Tulsa. We'd be happy to exlpore with you. Though I must say we probably aren't as experienced as you. We will be exploring some tunnels under tulsa tonight. Please keep in touch
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Explorers in Tulsa

Post by Fiend »

Which tunnels?
Blakemas
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Explorers in Tulsa

Post by Blakemas »

I believe these http://www.flickr.com/photos/losttulsa/62498547/

one of my friends was let into a building to take photos and he noticed that they never lock the parking garage. I can't remember the name of the building but I'll comment when know
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Explorers in Tulsa

Post by Fiend »

Oh, cool. I've been in those tunnels, although it was a long time ago. Pretty neat from what I remember. Just about anyone who works or lives downtown, knows about those tunnels. Hey, if you get bored while your downtown, head over to a manhole in a parking lot just north of 15st and Cincinnati, its a tunnel that will take you directly to the river, although it doesnt exactly have lights like the ones your heading to explore :wink: Lots of cool things to explore downtown, I havent even touched half of them...