History geek?

Urban exploration in Arkansas
Chillindave
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

History geek?

Post by Chillindave »

Hey everyone! I guess I'm fixin to resort to becoming a history nerd. (No offense to those who are). Since UE consists of history and I can't seem to find any better sources, I am gonna join an Arkansas History club. I think it's a great opportunity to learn more about the state I live in and possibly find a few historical places I can't seem to find any other way.
I admire Willard for his dedication to learning history. I wish I could find other UE explorers here in Little Rock, but so far I'm still flying solo and must do all of my own research.
If anyone has any tips on finding more information such as tunnel maps, RR track maps, or any other info sources, please, PLEASE, share with me. Haha.

Keep it Real.
Mindscape
The Leprechaun
The Leprechaun

RE: History geek?

Post by Mindscape »

Oh, and here I thought you were callin' Willard, when I saw the subject line for your post.
"I'm going deeper underground.
There's too much panic in this town."
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

RE: History geek?

Post by Willard »

Moo? Anyway, glad to see other people take an interest in the past. Knowing about the past helps answer questions we have now. Preserving the past gives us something to pass on to our children.

BTW, Chillindave, since you're in Little Rock, would you be interested in joining the Knights of Pythias Lodge there? I'll find out more information from the Missouri Grand Lodge. The lodge in Little Rock I know is dormant right now and is just barely hanging on but it would be great if we could get some intrest in the order back in Little Rock (there are no other lodges left in Arkansas anymore) and in Arkansas as a whole for that matter. PM me if you might be interested of if you'd like some information on the order.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude