Harrison, Ar --- Union Road "Haunted House"

Urban exploration in Arkansas
LadyDragonsblood
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Harrison, Ar --- Union Road "Haunted House"

Post by LadyDragonsblood »

On Union Road in Harrison, there used to be an old orange colored house that was abandoned...it has long since burned down. Back in my sister's time, the mid to late 60's she said, that was the place to sneak into, there was still some furniture in it and so on....also on the grounds was an old barn where someone was suposedly murdered by hanging....(I used to know the name of the house...but have forgotten)...

Does anyone here remember what I am talking about or have some pictures they can post?

I remember you used to be able to see that house from a long way .... and in the evenings the sunset would catch it and it would seem to "glow" because of the yellow color.

Also, just up the road from that house, is a bunch of trailer houses, one freaky thing happend there too....several years ago...I think in the 1970's a preacher kept his mother in the freezer, hoping to raise her from the dead....he even appeared on the old Tom Snyder Show "Tomorrow" and maybe even the Carson Show...but not sure about that....

I do belive that the trailer house is still there...
LadyDragonsblood

"Come on now Alice, your probably making a meatloaf out of a hamburger" Sam "The Butcher" Franklin
kc0uxr
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: Harrison, Ar --- Union Road "Haunted House"

Post by kc0uxr »

Being from Harrison (until recently) I have heard these stories & know where you are referring to!