urban exploration

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
Will
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

urban exploration

Post by Will »

I came across this sight and thougt it was interesting. I would like to ue. can you list some good places to go I live in springfield. how many springfield people are there i dont know anyone who does this.

Will
dogpatchexpert
Someone Say Dogpatch?
Someone Say Dogpatch?

RE: urban exploration

Post by dogpatchexpert »

I would be happy to tell you some great places for urban exploration springfield but i only UE in ARK. :( but if you need any info about ARK. i might can help.
Dogpatch Expert
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Hey, man. Welcome to the forum. As for Springfield, we have a few good places. There's the two big famous ones, Springlawn Farm (aka the Albino Farm) and Winoka Lodge (aka Camp Winoka aka the girl scout camp). There's also a handful of walking-size drains, and plenty of small ones if you're into that sort of thing. Lots of caves and abandoned buildings as well. PM me if you want to know anything.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

Hey, I know some places too, some of which may not be specifically mentioned on this site yet, so you can also PM me for info if you'd like. I have a list of several specific addresses or intersections where caves/tunnel openings are present in the town of Springfield, and I also know of a few places outside the city proper, in Greene and Polk counties. My favorites, which I would suggest, are the Budweiser/Messiah tower on the corner of Chestnut and National, and the Water St./James River tunnels that start between the Hotel of Terror and Universal Paint buildings.