Note on U of A steam tunnels

Urban exploration in Arkansas
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Re: Note on U of A steam tunnels

Post by GlassCurtain »

ambrosian_spelunker wrote:Sweet may take you up on that offer. If anyone's ever down my way for what ever reason, heck even if it's to hit some clubs and party. My house is open I have a 3000 sq ft place PLENTY of room!!

So I say we do this!! I am itchin to get out there it's been three weeks since I hit the last system. Wow the discoveries too! GC pm me I'll give you details! Lets' go boys jump on this band wagon or get left in the dust!! Come on now Slow you can't leave me hanging we sheila's have to stick togther!
Hey Girl. I'm glad that you are so willing to go. I imagined many others chomping at the bit but it seems to be, at least, you and hopefully white rabbit are into it. If walker can get a different day off then we might move it back a little later. but for now it will still be the 29th.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

BROUSER wrote:I'm pretty interested. I'm not sure how my schedule will work, but keep me in the loop, I just might be able to make one of the days.
A-hem.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

RE: Note on U of A steam tunnels

Post by ambrosian_spelunker »

Sounds like a plan to me.... I'm ready to load up and head out! Looking forward to meeting you guys. I pretty much spelunk alone, so it'll be noce to have other warm bodies around!
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I should go. On local forays, I have to go to keep hiccup from being the oldest. Now I can go to keep ambrosian from being the oldest.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

BROUSER wrote:I should go. On local forays, I have to go to keep hiccup from being the oldest. Now I can go to keep ambrosian from being the oldest.
OUCH!!!! :shock: Don't stick a fork in me yet, I'm not done! This cave rats just getting started!!! We'll see if you can keep up with me join in you may learn a thing or two from this ole' bat!! :wink:
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

Post by slow_walker »

I don't think he meant that as an insult. :P He's just pretending like he's doing everyone a big favor and being the token old guy instead of admitting that he really wants to go. We've figured out how the old man works. :D
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Nope, no insult intended, indeed.
― Ken Ham
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Never thought it was......just good clean fun :D so how long has everyone here been spelunking? Seven years now for me, I train and practice at the Little Rock Climbing Club at least twice weekly. I'm anxious to hit some of these hard and heavy!

I am so on for this trip!!~ I cave alone 90% of the time. Great finds outside the cave I'm a regular blood hound and inside straight up cave rat!! :twisted: Well, that's what my boys say anywho......

Taking a bike trip to Batesville in May and one to Fayettevill. I will have gear in tow! Know of anyaround those areas, I know a few. I have a list of 300 systems in Northern Ar. I have a hook-up through another forum on maps...it's a sweet deal.......
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

ARKANSAS MEET UPDATE!!

Due to unforseen circumstances that are now beyond my control, I have to push the meeting back to May 06, 07.

Will this work for everyone? I promise you I will not move it again unless it will work out for the better of the group to do so, but this is the first weekend that I can meet with everyone.

Please let me know.
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

OIKUD........ :) I can't do it that weekend! I have a motorcycle rally in Batesville and have 5 caves I am checking out that weekend!! UM, pick another date GC! We'll eventually all get with the program. :wink: :lol: Try again!
They called it domesticated, tamed, feminized ... is there a pill I can take to get rid of it??
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Re: RE: Note on U of A steam tunnels

Post by GlassCurtain »

ambrosian_spelunker wrote:OIKUD........ :) I can't do it that weekend! I have a motorcycle rally in Batesville and have 5 caves I am checking out that weekend!! UM, pick another date GC! We'll eventually all get with the program. :wink: :lol: Try again!
haha damn. ok how about the next weekend? May 13th and 14th?
ambrosian_spelunker
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Re: RE: Note on U of A steam tunnels

GlassCurtain wrote:haha damn. ok how about the next weekend? May 13th and 14th?

LOL I will check but that weekend should be good!! I am going next weeknd since the date changed to explore Cushman again. I'm going to see about dye gauging the three systems. I want to determine if they are interlinked. Anyone's welcome to join in! There are several in the area I'm going to hit. Not to mention try to access a vertical climb (chimney) that I locted and have been working on to remove the debris ' so I can access it! :P
greenbush
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by greenbush »

You do this stuff alone? *tips hat* I hope you leave locations with somebody....

Have fun y'all. Don't be skeert of them witches. The ones out here on the Left Coast are pretty harmless. I should know. I married one :wink: