marvel, arkansas prison farm

Urban exploration in Arkansas
LevyRat
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

marvel, arkansas prison farm

Post by LevyRat »

i picked up a hitch hiker today on the way to tunica and he pointed out an abandoned prison farm with what looked to be a two story housing facilty on public land just south of marvel on highway 49. i couldn't find it on the way back, too dark by then. i was wondering if anyone has been there yet. i may go down next week and i thought i should ask around to see if it is worth the trip.
Give a man fire, and he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Re: marvel, arkansas prison farm

Post by Willard »

LevyRat wrote:i picked up a hitch hiker today on the way to tunica and he pointed out an abandoned prison farm with what looked to be a two story housing facilty on public land just south of marvel on highway 49. i couldn't find it on the way back, too dark by then. i was wondering if anyone has been there yet. i may go down next week and i thought i should ask around to see if it is worth the trip.
ooohhh sounds nifty!
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: marvel, arkansas prison farm

Post by White Rabbit »

LevyRat wrote:i picked up a hitch hiker today on the way to tunica and he pointed out an abandoned prison farm with what looked to be a two story housing facilty on public land just south of marvel on highway 49. i couldn't find it on the way back, too dark by then. i was wondering if anyone has been there yet. i may go down next week and i thought i should ask around to see if it is worth the trip.
I quit picking up hitchhikers after the time I picked up the guy covered in his wife's blood. True story!

That's awesome, though. I hope you guys can check it out.
tyler
Precocious Little Scamp
Precocious Little Scamp

RE: marvel, arkansas prison farm

Post by tyler »

What? Something that captured my interest? Is it true?

Go forth, gather information and return with pictures.