Eureka Springs tunnels on KY3

Urban exploration in Arkansas
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Eureka Springs tunnels on KY3

Post by White Rabbit »

They were doing a segment about Eureka Springs' lack of storm sirens this morning, when they abruptly started talking about the tunnels under Eureka and how they could be used as a storm shelter. I only caught it for a second, but they showed Maria Neider down in the tunnel, in a section I'm not completely sure I recognized. It looked there was sunlight shining down in on her.

If anyone catches the replay see if it looks that way, too, because I just barely caught it and I could be wrong.
FiReDiVeR
I Need A Title!
I Need A Title!

Re: Eureka Springs tunnels on KY3

Post by FiReDiVeR »

I didn't ever see it on KY3.
Capn Jon
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Eureka Springs tunnels on KY3

Post by Capn Jon »

I found the broadcast on the KY3 website. I hope this link works....I'm using Firefox and IE, and I know something's going to go wrong here! Anyhow, here's the link to the video:http://www.ky3.com/news/2505346.html?autovid=Y
Capn Jon
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Thanks!

Looking at it now, I didn't see the part with the trap door being opened. I'm pretty sure I recognize where that section of tunnel is now. But, last time I was there, it was nailed shut. So, either they took out the nails for Maria Neider, or there's another section of tunnel running parallel to that one on the other side of the street. But I'm pretty sure it's the one I recognize.