new wonderland cave pics

Urban exploration in Arkansas
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

RE: new wonderland cave pics

Post by slow_walker »

Okay, I knew I wasn't insane. The following qoute is from an article in the Arkansas News in spring of 1992.

"There is dancing nightly in either the open-air Pavilion on Lake Bella Vista, or 500 feet underground in the newly opened Wonderland Cave Night Club. Live orchestras are featured in both locations and dancing instruction is available."

So, since it was newly opened I probably was legal drinking age because I turned 21 in '91. But anyway, at least now I can prove I'm not crazy. Here's the boring article
slow_walker

RE: new wonderland cave pics

Post by slow_walker »

not to beat this topic to death with the same old information, but I wanted to let you guys know I found an archived article from the NWA Morning News July 30th, 2000 edition talking about Wonderland Cave. Funnily enough on the same page the do a story about Beckham Creek Cave Haven which I believe has been talked about here on this site.

When you go to this LINK click on the C1 pdf file. The story is continued under the C3 pdf file, but I cannot get that link to work - which really sucks. :(