bridge at beaver

Urban exploration in Arkansas
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

bridge at beaver

Post by BROUSER »

article in the paper today said they were going to restore the bridge at beaver, instead of tearing it down and replacing it. two other bridges were mentioned as well. they finally did something right.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: bridge at beaver

Post by White Rabbit »

Yes! It would be horrible if they tore down that bridge. I love that thing. You can get a good run across the bridge, slam on the brakes, and feel the whole thing wobble.
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

RE: bridge at beaver

Post by slow_walker »

my grandfather used to drive a propane truck for a living and everytime he invited my brother and me to go along on a delivery, he always needed to mysteriously go over that damn bridge. Used to scare the hell out of me, but I'd still go everytime he asked.

We were even on it one time and about halfway over when for some reason we had to back up. I don't remember exactly why, seems like maybe there was a wreck blocking the other end but I'm not sure. I was too busy watching the back of my eyelids. :shock:
Jesta
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by Jesta »

I got lost once around Eureka Springs and drove over, (it looked like a swinging bridge), what i thought was Table Rock. Is this the same bridge?
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

It's possible. But there are a couple of more bridges down there like that. You would remember this one. It's yellow.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham