little rock, Arkansas

Urban exploration in Arkansas
darkcloud617
Sir Talks-a-lot
Sir Talks-a-lot

little rock, Arkansas

Post by darkcloud617 »

ok ok, i was born in little rock, havent been there in 4ever (i know you made alot of posts for arkansas, but it would take me along time to read them) any good places you would suggest for abondaned/ haunted places in little rock because im going back there for about two weeks with my other g&g
darkcloud617
Sir Talks-a-lot
Sir Talks-a-lot

RE: little rock, Arkansas

Post by darkcloud617 »

hmmmmmmmm- no one knows?
LevyRat
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by LevyRat »

Half of main street in downtown little rock is abandoned for the most part. the levy rats think they've found the entrance to the city labrynth. theres a tunnel that goes from the river front for an entire mile to the 630 bridge. theres another similar, though much cooler tunnel in north little rock that is a home for thousands of bats. there are legends of another labrynth made by the military under north little rock. you could try talking your way into the north little rock high school bomb shelter. or the layman library bomb shelter. they're building a new city government building on broad way that looks like it would be fun to explore. the center on main street is for sure open, if they've boarded up the back door, go up the channel 7 parking lot behind it for roof access. theres also a chimbney like thing ontop of the channel 7 building, but haven't been that bold yet. any other questions, hit me back here.
Give a man fire, and he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life.
darkcloud617
Sir Talks-a-lot
Sir Talks-a-lot

Post by darkcloud617 »

thanx levyrat
LevyRat
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by LevyRat »

Let me know what you get yourself into. =P
Give a man fire, and he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life.
darkcloud617
Sir Talks-a-lot
Sir Talks-a-lot

Post by darkcloud617 »

im not going for a few more weeks, jzt was wondering some awesome places to explore... so thanx
LevyRat
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by LevyRat »

Dude, the coleman dairy plant. I cant believe i forgot that, definately the best place in little rock we've found. It's like a giant maze. i'll pm you my contact info and we'll give you a tour.
darkcloud617
Sir Talks-a-lot
Sir Talks-a-lot

Post by darkcloud617 »

ok PM me... it sounds pretty cool.
Chillindave
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Chillindave »

The old Coleman place would be an awesome place to take a tour of. I've been wondering how hard it is to get in though . . .
LevyRat
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by LevyRat »

Not at all if you know where to go. ^_^