Dionne Ashley
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Who

Post by Dionne Ashley »

ImageUntitled by Dee Ashley

It was a really cool location. Evidently, this well-to-do local family had donated the property to the adjacent park. I don't know what for, since the park simply tickets people for looking at the place (lucky for me, I didn't find a way inside the house section...).
I'm sure the locals can recognize this one, it's pretty recognizable. Whatever you do, if you come here, do NOT park in the front!
Write something and wait expectantly. http://flickr.com/photos/dionnehartnett
4Valhal
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by 4Valhal »

Dionne Ashley wrote:
Haha, that would be me. I didn't know you were on here too, although it would make sense, lol.
I'm everywhere Dee! :P At least you know when I talk about you behind your back I don't say anything bad :P

That'd be Johnson County you're referring to. And the park right next to Sunflower is the same way. I thought you were closer, but they'd of treated you the same. Best thing about the park next to Sunflower is there is a paved trail you can be on, but soon as you step off you're in violation.
peterbillionaire
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by peterbillionaire »

(Sorry, I mistakenly posted a PM here. Since I can't delete it, I used "edit" to substitute this message.)
Watcher
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Who's still in Kansas City?

Post by Watcher »

I used to be in Kansas City, but I moved to Louisiana a few years ago.
"Oh, poor Watcher. Did your life flash before your eyes? Cuppa tea, cuppa tea, almost got shagged, cuppa tea..."
- Spike, "BTVS"
KCUnderground
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by KCUnderground »

I have done some digging and have found many a good locations around the metro. Many on the south side of Suburbia, but a fw in downtown KC.
BacktotheFuture4Life
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by BacktotheFuture4Life »

I actually live in KC, but there's not many abandoned buildings around my house that I know of.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

BacktotheFuture4Life wrote:I actually live in KC, but there's not many abandoned buildings around my house that I know of.
KC is a magical wonderland of adventure and you've got some awesome locals over there to explore with. They're the best.
BacktotheFuture4Life
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by BacktotheFuture4Life »

SubLunar wrote:
BacktotheFuture4Life wrote:I actually live in KC, but there's not many abandoned buildings around my house that I know of.
KC is a magical wonderland of adventure and you've got some awesome locals over there to explore with. They're the best.
Yeah. I live more in the Lees Summit area of KC, but yeah. I live in KC.
peterbillionaire
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by peterbillionaire »

SubLunar wrote:
*blushes*
IrvingJackelman
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by IrvingJackelman »

Aww thanks Sub! STL is the coolest with all the most badass explorers/explorers. MO LOVE. Kc exploring community is healthy & strong constant action mostly every week. PM me if you wanna get involved.
Brittanie
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Brittanie »

Hey,I am new to Ozarks underground but have been exploring for a little while now, its awesome to see there is a community here in kc would accainsuranceoffers.com love to organize a meetup and meet some other explorers its getting nice out again!!
mazacon
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: Who's still in Kansas City?

Post by mazacon »

Brittanie wrote:Hey,I am new to Ozarks underground but have been exploring for a little while now, its awesome to see there is a community here in kc would accainsuranceoffers.com love to organize a meetup and meet some other explorers its getting nice out again!!
hi, im new to the site and meets ups too but ive been exploring for the last year. Not used to using forums. Anyone doing anything today or tomorrow? I'm free every weekend and always down to explore.
hearse driver
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by hearse driver »

I'm still here (yay!) and still in KC ..... (Sigh)
the're only homeless at night , during the day, there just outside....
''thats what happens , light out there , dark in here''- Slim Jim
''yes for the last time, i just put my fucking wheel on with a hammer....''
maryhadalittlelame
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by maryhadalittlelame »

I'm no longer in KC, didn't explore nearly as much as I'm sure most of you guys have, but I'm planning a visit to the area sometime this summer. I would love to network with some people ahead of time and maybe go exploring with some people who are more familiar with the area. I'm strongly interested in exploring the Sunflower Ammo Plant in De Soto.
keekermojo.exe
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by keekermojo.exe »

Hello, a few friends and I live in KC and are explorers. We've been hunting out places for a few years now and always looking for new locations as well as harder/more notorious locations. If anyone is still in KC/uses this forum still, I look forward to hearing back and hopefully sharing locations. Thx
xX i do it for the girls and the gays, the queens and the queers love my shit Xx