Off Topic: Looking for a Software

You can talk about anything here
polishevergreen
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Off Topic: Looking for a Software

Post by polishevergreen »

Good day to all, I would love to hear your recommendations on this. Though there are many ways to track employee's training, the most efficient way by far is through the use of digital training materials. I am currently looking for an efficient provider of employee training management software that will assist our management to better focus on the workforce, providing efficient training, and increase employee's productivity. I wonder if you guys have an idea as to where I can get this kind of software.
Vegetarian
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Off Topic: Looking for a Software

Post by Vegetarian »

You should be looking for a training solution that meets both performance needs and compliance. It could be an employee training software that could help you with monitoring employees performance easily. However, you should be identifying and analyzing first your training needs before considering a software. There are numerous online.
Vegetarian
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Re: Off Topic: Looking for a Software

Post by redox »

uh oh..cull this taint asap and ban
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

I think the software is ManLove 2013. You don't want to use the 2017 version because it has a lot of changes that remove the immersive, interactive experience.

With ManLove 2013, it's like you right there up in the thick of it. You can almost smell the testosterone.
Kryptonstar
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Kryptonstar »

Say hello to Google :P or check out capterra.com
UOmoderators
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by UOmoderators »

And in this corner we have polishevergreen and another user I found following their threads to a user called vegetarian.

Posting the exact same type of mostly on-topic yet completely meaningless content.

My ban hammer's getting itchy.
UOmoderators
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by UOmoderators »

Fuck it. They're all banned.

I went through all 4 user account post histories and found nearly identical patterns of behavior.

They may have been humans but they all exhibited the same type of activity. They posted nothing pertaining to urban exploration and only vague comments. Occasionally each one would reply to the other with this or that link or brand/software recommendation.

I'm thinking either spam bots are getting really intelligent or there are humans behind the accounts being paid to join forums and post meaningless garbage, occasionally interspersed with the random link or software/device recommendation.

I also banned every IP address all of these accounts have ever posted from.

BAN 'EM ALL