MSU Explorers?

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
saintshithead
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

MSU Explorers?

Post by saintshithead »

I'm new to Springfield/mo state this year, and I've been looking to build a regular group of explorers/UE photographers what have you around my age that would like to get together regularly to explore. I haven't explored anywhere down here yet, and I'm getting anxious to because I'm used to going out once, or twice a month in St. Louis. I'm scared to on my own here :/ (because, yanno, boogans)
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: MSU Explorers?

Post by Nicotti »

Beware the vampires in the tunnel.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: MSU Explorers?

Post by RedRook »

If you want more detailed information about an Ash Grove/Springfield/Branson/Mincy location, I'll tell you what I know. I'm twice your age though, and I have almost no stomach for anything risky these days, so I'm likely to be interested in completely different locations than a college kid. Try to convince people to go out in your dorms to a few easy places. It would be probably better to meet them first rather than meeting them on here.
Maggs
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Maggs »

Idk if you remember me but we've talked before! My schedule isn't as hectic as it was last semester so I'd be willing to tag along. I'm not familiar with the area either so that's kind of an issue.
saintshithead
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by saintshithead »

oh yeah! I went out today to a few places, and decided to make a secret group on facebook, to colleague some photos and have a consistent group chat with explorers on campus. I'll add you for sure
Arvey44
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Arvey44 »

I would love to get to know some fellow adventurers in this area. Anyone want to explore on saturday?
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: MSU Explorers?

Post by Nicotti »

saintshithead wrote:decided to make a secret group on facebook, to colleague some photos
:wink:
peaceivy
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by peaceivy »

I'd be down to explore some!! I'm not in school right now but miss going and exploring new places. My camera is itching for adventure!
SimonSays
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by SimonSays »

SaintShitHead - sent you a PM
Cementland Veteran
peaceivy
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by peaceivy »

I haven't gotten anything
t.summers2073
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by t.summers2073 »

Is there anyone out there still looking for a group I'm interested in exploring, I live about 3 blocks from MSU over by the glenstone area
Headframe Hunters
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by Headframe Hunters »

Springfield, you say?

I may be doing some stuff in Sarcoxie this year- small underground limestone mine behind someone's house- but I'm based out of Rolla and do nearly all my exploration in SEMO. If you show up in Rolla, bring PPE, and like being underground and poking around old mine surface plants, I guess I might be willing to bring you along to some safer/less-restricted sites.
In loving memory of Nichole - 12/4/1996 -- 12/1/2017

https://headframehunters.blogspot.com/
Rimann
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Rimann »

I'm currently a sophomore at the school and am always exploring. I've been scouting for entrances to the tunnels under MSU this semester
Jzhurricane
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Jzhurricane »

Anyone still on this thread?
WarIsPeace
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by WarIsPeace »

saintshithead wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:53 pm I'm new to Springfield/mo state this year, and I've been looking to build a regular group of explorers/UE photographers what have you around my age that would like to get together regularly to explore. I haven't explored anywhere down here yet, and I'm getting anxious to because I'm used to going out once, or twice a month in St. Louis. I'm scared to on my own here :/ (because, yanno, boogans)
Didn't think anyone was still posting here, looking to get the down low on MSU tunnel vampires, hmu.