Carwash with upholstery cleaner?

You can talk about anything here
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Re: Carwash with upholstery cleaner?

Post by Sertile »

I've driven through construction sites on accident. You could always just tell them you were lost.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
KansasCity
Ladies Man
Ladies Man

Post by KansasCity »

Normally yes, but this place you actually had to make an effort to find a way in. Then add in the fact I'm not a very good at talking myself out of situations.
I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary.

Aka Gringo Loco on KcUrbex.org and UER
edward137
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by edward137 »

White Rabbit wrote:I've heard that some carwashes have like an carpet cleaning new westminster thing. Not sure if it's in the carwash part of the vaccuum area, but it'd squirt out soapy water and suck it back out.

Do we have one of those at any carwashes in Springfield?

Because I was sloshing around in a gigantic sanitary sewer tonight and my upholstery now has piss and shit in it. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
Hi,
In this situation you can go through professional. In my opinion that would be best suggestion for you.....
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Carwash with upholstery cleaner?

Post by paul06660 »

Sometimes with cloth seats you can remove them and simply put the outer covers in the washing machine on a gentle cycle. Then you can just wash out or replace the foam. Might also try taking it to a car wash with hot-water power sprayers. They seem to work great at removing any type of bs from auto fabrics. Arm and Hammer oxi-clean based fabric detergent works great at removing biological excrement off any type of fabric. If in any case all others fail, and you have a common vehicle, you can always pull seats out of Pick n Pull or Buddys U-Pull for fairly cheap.

Oh shit didnt realize this threat was ten years old. A thousand hemorrhoids for the last person who revived it lol.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: Carwash with upholstery cleaner?

Post by Nicotti »

paul06660 wrote:Oh shit didnt realize this threat was ten years old. A thousand hemorrhoids for the last person who revived it lol.
It was a spammer necro. The original message that was quoted doesn't have a url link in it.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Carwash with upholstery cleaner?

Post by SubLunar »

When I need to destroy evidence, I just burn the vehicle in remote woods.