Abandoned house in Halltown

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
katie.bmore
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Abandoned house in Halltown

Post by katie.bmore »

New to this site, and I noticed not much is posted on here anymore. Not sure if abandoned houses are of much interest to any of you, but a friend and I found one off persimmon dr in halltown, right off I44 in springfield. Its a pretty interesting house. It looks like whoever was living there, just up and left one day, leaving behind food in the fridge, a bed and nightstand in the bedroom and a bicycle out front, along with a bunch of other rusted items inside and out. I didn't spend much time looking in depth at every thing in the house, but there was also some little sheds and what looked to be a little house farther out back on the property. I think it would be interesting to know what happen to the little farm, and why all those little buildings along with a big food truck have just been left to rot away.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Abandoned house in Halltown

Post by Nicotti »

Welcome!

Springberg seems to pick up during the college semester, but it is quieter than stl these days.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

Nicotti wrote:Welcome!

Springberg seems to pick up during the college semester, but it is quieter than stl these days.
Yeah I'm surprised how many explorers there are in Springfield and Rolla. We don't have those sorts of groups at Mizzou for some reason. :(

We do have quite a few peeps on this forum who go to school down in Springfield though. They post only occasionally
aka "That Guy"
Snoopy
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Abandoned house in Halltown

Post by Snoopy »

This looks like this is the house lmao
Attachments
lmao.JPG
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

Looks pretty ghetto
aka "That Guy"
saintshithead
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by saintshithead »

BagHead727 wrote:
Nicotti wrote:Welcome!

Yeah I'm surprised how many explorers there are in Springfield and Rolla. We don't have those sorts of groups at Mizzou for some reason. :(

We do have quite a few peeps on this forum who go to school down in Springfield though. They post only occasionally
Hey we're busy going to school,, and binge drinking