Cushman

Urban exploration in Arkansas
RicFrost
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Cushman

Post by RicFrost »

In case anyone is still here two years latter....

I finally got Charles Marcoux's book online:

I Search for the Portals

Amazon now has reprints of all the Shavertron issues and selected reprints from The Hollow Hassle for anyone interested.

I know I keep saying it, but this whole thing has been surreal beyond my ability to describe. Thanks again to everyone for all the information.

And just to echo rockhound92; PLEASE don't go crawling down random holes looking for glass cities. One dead person is enough.
rockhound92
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: Cushman

Post by rockhound92 »

RicFrost wrote:In case anyone is still here two years latter....

I finally got Charles Marcoux's book online:

I Search for the Portals

Amazon now has reprints of all the Shavertron issues and selected reprints from The Hollow Hassle for anyone interested.

I know I keep saying it, but this whole thing has been surreal beyond my ability to describe. Thanks again to everyone for all the information.

And just to echo rockhound92; PLEASE don't go crawling down random holes looking for glass cities. One dead person is enough.
Sorry you have me mistaken for one of those nut jobs that believe in the whole story. I was just telling kylekoontz86 that wanted to know about the glass cave that the story is complete BS and it doesn't exist. anybody that knows Cushman cave knows the whole bs story and fake city. it was in a sc fi magazine or something like that. So dont tell me go crawl down random holes tell that to kylekoontz86
Boredom is the deadliest poison.
WILLIAM F. BUCKLEY, JR