article about paranormal places in SW Missouri

Urban exploration in Missouri
slow_walker
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!
Shyest Street Sofa Champion Ever!

article about paranormal places in SW Missouri

Post by slow_walker »

I'm so behind here on the forums and I apologize if this is a repost. Just wanted to share.

https://www.vacationsmadeeasy.com/TheBL ... st675.html
lolabelle
Cursed With Hotness
Cursed With Hotness

Re: article about paranormal places in SW Missouri

Post by lolabelle »

hey now, you've been busy with some awesome adventures!
lolabelle
Cursed With Hotness
Cursed With Hotness

Post by lolabelle »

I've been to Arcadia Valley Academy. Stopped and walked around, took some pictures there. Was probably 5 yrs ago when in the area for work.
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

I can recommend the state pen... very cool.
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!
copperhead
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by copperhead »

I know this is a dead post, but that article is from Vacations Made Easy which is a scam company in Springfield. Small call center that books hotels and shows, however at outrageous prices with a strict no refund policy. Their "agents" are pressured into pretending to be with a hotel or whatever so unknowing consumers will call the wrong number and and purchase from VME a room at an outrageous price. After they collect the money then they set up reservations with the hotel and if its not available then you're shit out of luck. They pay Google to pop up first. Rip off a lot of elderly people, who after realizing their mistake usually become very angry but are totally screwed. Their soul sucking office is next to the Kum and Go at Kansas and College. They also own "Bransonshows.com" along with similat false flag scam bs around the country and do the bookings for the Brandon Zip line. I wouldn't trust anything at all that came from that site. The owner and managers of these "companies" are disgusting despicable human beings ripping off senior citizens for pure profit. Most of the employees understand what they're doing but need a paycheck so therefor justify selling their souls the Satan.