Sprinfield Outlaws Women Wearing Swimsuits

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Sprinfield Outlaws Women Wearing Swimsuits

Post by RedRook »

Anybody else notice our city council basically outlawed women wearing swimsuits. This Justin Burnett guy just made a law that if a woman shows anything below a horizontal line across the top of her areolas or if she's wearing anything showing more than rectangular shorts would show, she's indecently exposed. There is an exception if she's with a city council member in a strip club. He made sure to put in an exception for that. I'm serious, look it up, he literally put in a strip club exemption explicitly. So if you are at any Springfield pools for the end of the summer and you are a woman, make sure to wear your Burqa.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RecallJustinBurnett/
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Sprinfield Outlaws Women Wearing Swimsuits

Post by Nicotti »

I don't see that as being inforced heavily.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Sprinfield Outlaws Women Wearing Swimsuits

Post by RedRook »

The city attorney doesn't sound like he's eager to enforce it. He spoke against it at the council meeting saying the same ordinance is causing Chicago lawsuits. The Police say they don't know how to train for the ordinance. A new morality law that baffles those enforcing it isn't excused by the fact they may not enforce it. A morality law like that simply shouldn't be made.