The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

You can talk about anything here
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

Post by YOU@CITY »

SEA WORLD also hides the (hidden) HOLY SEE (C)

SEA(C)WORLD

Anheuser-BUSCH initially created the subsidiary to run the various Busch Gardens - Wikipedia
"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: RE: The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

Post by YOU@CITY »

mitts3000 wrote:Yeah but that's just like...your opinion man.

Like why do you care
"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

AT&T (SECRET) ROOM in BRIDGETON

Unsurprisingly, the new batch of information on the NSA dealings was provided by Edward Snowden – the now-exiled former NSA agent – and it reveals some concerning data. It turns out that AT&T had installed surveillance equipment to more than a dozen of its web centers, and was a frequent testing ground for developing spying technologies.

WIRED and Salon exposed that willingness back in 2006, when Mark Klein, a former technician with ATT in SAN FRANCISCO (BOHEMIAN GROVES) , and two other former ATT technicians who worked at other facilities, provided information about secret rooms the telecom had built in Bridgeton ,Missouri and San Francisco.

According to them, ATT first built the highly secured room in Bridgeton, outside St. Louis, in 2002. The telecom outfitted the room with a biometric “mantrap” that was secured with retinal and fingerprint scanners, and only workers with a TS/SCI security clearance were allowed inside. The facility, local workers were told, was being used for “monitoring network traffic” for “a government agency.”

The Bridgeton facility was a significant jewel in the NSA’s crown, because it was ATT’s technical command center, the place from which the telecom managed all of the routers and circuits carrying its domestic and international Internet traffic. At the time, ATT controlled about one-third of all bandwidth carrying Internet traffic to homes and businesses across the country, which essentially gave the NSA access to an enormous amount of data through its partnership with the telecom.

http://swisscloudserver.com/english/wha ... ying-pact/

AT&T was also involved in NSA’s spying on the UN, as documents reveal they allowed access to the communication line that the United Nations headquarters was using. At the same time, the telecoms company seems to have been among the first partners to sign with NSA, setting up a data collection system on its network back in September 2003.

The ROOM ...

"The room's tight security includes a biometric "mantrap" or highly sophisticated double door, secured with retinal and fingerprint scanners"

AUGUST BUSCH III & AT&T

August Busch III served as President of the Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. (ABC) from 1974 until June 2002

He has been a director of AT&T Inc. since October 1983

As of 2007, Busch remains a Director of A-B, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and EMERSON Electric Co.

Also, I dont think I mentioned this before, August Busch III is a chairman for the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee, and a member of the Corporate Development committee. So add that to the list. He helps decide who is allowed to do what, when and where in the corporate world.

Vernon Loucks jr. (Skull&bones & confirmed member of BOHEMIAN GROVES)

Chairman of Board of Anheuser Busch

Board of directors EMERSON ELECTRIC

Chairman of BAXTER (AVIAN BIRD FLU)

The CHAIRMAN of EMERSON ELECTRIC is one of KING (BUSCH'S) ARTHUR'S KNIGHTS of the ROUND TABLE

Charles F. KNIGHT

Board of Directors of ANHEUSER BUSCH

Board of Directors of AT&T

Board of Directors of BP (FUKASHIMA/38th parallel)

Charles F KNIGHT CENTER WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY

https://www.google.com/search?q=charles ... weCh2A1g0f

BUSCH HALL WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY

https://www.google.com/search?q=busch+h ... 0eCh2M2woc
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

The good old "Black Chamber" of the NSA has lost some power. They can now only remember you for 18 months, which is plenty of time for foreign agencies to make use of that information. The biggest problem with the NSA is that they aren't the only game in town, and there are so many poorly vetted contractors with ultimate access to the information, that you might as well be inviting the whole world to learn everything there is to know about your citizens.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

YOU@CITY wrote:Genesis 1:6-8 says, “And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.”
I wouldn't use a random King James bible translation to support your claims without checking the textual critism on it for other meanings.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

YOU@CITY wrote:APOLLO 11 launched on JULY 16th '69

Exactly 30 years later on JULY 16th 1999 (666) STANLEY KUBRICK'S EYES WIDE SHUT was released starring TOM CRUISE (SCIENTOLOGY)
Actually, if you are trying to tie in biblical numerology here then I should point out that 9 is related to judgement in the bible and 1 is the number of unity. Any true Numerologist would use all the numbers given as given rather than dropping numerals and flipping numbers.

Your attempt at connecting 1999 to 666 is a product of your own bias rather than method grounded in Numerology.

-Ayn Rand
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

YOUCITY,

I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts, as always. You seem to have spent a LOT of time researching these things.

Which means you obviously didn't take my advice from before...

Your old friend,
charopós
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

charopós wrote:How do you make these connections? Are you being enlightened by methods and sources otherwise unknown to the rest of us? It's impressive.

I've mentioned before that I know a lot of "illuminati" people and pretty soon I will start talking more about that
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

YOU@CITY wrote:
charopós wrote:How do you make these connections? Are you being enlightened by methods and sources otherwise unknown to the rest of us? It's impressive.

I've mentioned before that I know a lot of "illuminati" people and pretty soon I will start talking more about that
You know them or you know of them?
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

There are 32 segments in the average spinal column. 3:22 is referred to as "Bones Time". George Bush was a member of the Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale. George Bush was played by Jim Carey in some In Living Color skits. 32 backwards is 23. Jim Carey was in a movie called The Number 23 which was a movie about someone driven to insanity by an obsession with the belief that all incidents and events are directly connected to the number 23, some permutation of the number 23, or a number related to 23.

This is fun!
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

SubLunar wrote:There are 32 segments in the average spinal column. 3:22 is referred to as "Bones Time". George Bush was a member of the Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale. George Bush was played by Jim Carey in some In Living Color skits. 32 backwards is 23. Jim Carey was in a movie called The Number 23 which was a movie about someone driven to insanity by an obsession with the belief that all incidents and events are directly connected to the number 23, some permutation of the number 23, or a number related to 23.

This is fun!
Yes I totally don't think you are you city now.

-Ayn Rand
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

not sure why the hell you think I'm youcity but I can assure you that is not the case. What would be the point?
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Re: The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

Post by mindwaave »

It's okay Sublunar, your secret's out in the open. You can be rid of its burden now. Shed your insanity. Be free.
Preservation over plunder.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »