New to the site

Urban exploration in St. Louis, Missouri
lfields93
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

New to the site

Post by lfields93 »

Hello,
I'm new to this site, but not to urbex. I grew up here in Overland but I moved to Kentucky for about six years.
Coming back up here I was depressed to find many of my old spots are gone.

Pretty much all I want is to take some pictures of the places forgotten by the world, right underneath all of our noses and to leave them as they are. If anyone has any suggestions of where some decent places in somewhat close proximity of Overland. I'll go pretty far for something awesome like an old church or hospital but my job keeps me from getting out as much as I'd like.

Any help would be appreciated, don't make it too easy though :P
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: New to the site

Post by SubLunar »

Greetings and welcome. Lots of stuff on the forums here if you dig around a bit.

Did you do much exploring in Kentucky?
lfields93
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: New to the site

Post by lfields93 »

Thank you.

I've done a bit in Kentucky, in a small town called Paducah. There wasn't much but theres plenty of history. My favorite spot down there was a bridge not far from a train yard and man it had a beautiful view. I'll have to go back and take some pictures some day.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Re: New to the site

Post by ropingk »

That is where they took the old Admirial To have it refitted the first time then i think that may also be where it ended up to be scrapped been there a few times just passing through
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead