Hey Paul06660

You can talk about anything here
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: Hey Paul06660

Post by BROUSER »

Dirigible dock, zeppelin park, airship bay.
Imagine if you will my sagging, wizened, hairy, mole- spotted and shit-bespattered buttocks spread wide in anticipation of a leviathan of the skies, accepting it gently as it noses in and settles to rest, the foremost portion nuzzling gently at my chocolaty wrinkled grommet.

Or perhaps not.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Hey Paul06660

Post by paul06660 »

Sounds like much thought has gone into this.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: Hey Paul06660

Post by Nicotti »

paul06660 wrote:Sounds like much cock has gone into this.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Who remembers the cumshootingzombiezep?? Or the nut dragging duck??
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

How could anyone forget? Those were magical times.

http://www.undergroundozarks.com/forum/ ... php?t=6461
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

SubLunar wrote:
jakethesartech2 wrote:i like the tag above the hanging negro.
For the record: Although I didn't draw the figure in question, I'd bet the color used to draw him was selected at random. Just wanted to clear that up before we start getting accused of things.

-

His name was Pierre. He was in love with Nutdraggingcumduck and although she loved him as well, she also loved Shitbadger. She knew that regardless who she chose, one of the suitors would never forgive her. Being confused by these conflicting emotions she decided to strike out on her own and leave the trappings of the small town life behind her. She got a makeover, packed her bags and headed out to the train-station to secure a one-way ticket. But fate intervened and before she could escape, she was assaulted by Cockraggingturdworm. Just prior to the bloodshed of this epic confrontation, Pierre hung himself out of despair. No-one yet knows what became of Nutdraggingcumduck or Cockdraggingturdworm...... or who won the showdown.
There is a rumor that Nutdraggingcumduck and/or Cockdraggingturd worm had an affair with Dumbfuckinfectedcock, thus giving birth to Shitslingingbadgerbitch. For the longest time, they struggled with having low income jobs, and eventually moved in with Shit4brainsballsack, where in the midwest, work was plentiful and so was the meth. Eventually however, they would catch each other cheating, and eventually Judge Jellyoozingpussyhole divorced their marriage and the state took the baby.
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

This is horrifying.
Preservation over plunder.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

mindwaave wrote:This is horrifying.
Art is horrifying sometimes.

SubLunar wrote:Beavis and Butthead and cockdraggingturdworm and cumshootingzombiezep Do America

in case you haven't seen it
SubLunar wrote:Slutty Lisa:
SubLunar wrote:
redox wrote:but where's cockdraggingturdworm?
I totally necro'd it.

SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

paul06660 wrote:
SubLunar wrote:
jakethesartech2 wrote:i like the tag above the hanging negro.
For the record: Although I didn't draw the figure in question, I'd bet the color used to draw him was selected at random. Just wanted to clear that up before we start getting accused of things.

-

His name was Pierre. He was in love with Nutdraggingcumduck and although she loved him as well, she also loved Shitbadger. She knew that regardless who she chose, one of the suitors would never forgive her. Being confused by these conflicting emotions she decided to strike out on her own and leave the trappings of the small town life behind her. She got a makeover, packed her bags and headed out to the train-station to secure a one-way ticket. But fate intervened and before she could escape, she was assaulted by Cockraggingturdworm. Just prior to the bloodshed of this epic confrontation, Pierre hung himself out of despair. No-one yet knows what became of Nutdraggingcumduck or Cockdraggingturdworm...... or who won the showdown.
There is a rumor that Nutdraggingcumduck and/or Cockdraggingturd worm had an affair with Dumbfuckinfectedcock, thus giving birth to Shitslingingbadgerbitch. For the longest time, they struggled with having low income jobs, and eventually moved in with Shit4brainsballsack, where in the midwest, work was plentiful and so was the meth. Eventually however, they would catch each other cheating, and eventually Judge Jellyoozingpussyhole divorced their marriage and the state took the baby.
For your alternate story line to become accepted you need to invent and draw these characters on flockdraw/uo. And, no, ms paint is not allowed. This is a serious matter, you can't just make stuff up and expect us to accept them. PFFT. Ridiculous!
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

SubLunar wrote:
paul06660 wrote:
SubLunar wrote: For the record: Although I didn't draw the figure in question, I'd bet the color used to draw him was selected at random. Just wanted to clear that up before we start getting accused of things.

-

For your alternate story line to become accepted you need to invent and draw these characters on flockdraw/uo. And, no, ms paint is not allowed. This is a serious matter, you can't just make stuff up and expect us to accept them. PFFT. Ridiculous!
Yea that was a long time ago. Unfortunately, due to time constraints with college and work, I will be unable to have the time to draw this up for a while. My boss seems to want me to recreate a brioche so good it makes old ladies cry.