Rioting in Ferguson Area

You can talk about anything here
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Re: Rioting in Ferguson Area

Post by ropingk »

love the quote from the punks family "we will nto rest till justice is done"" Justice for your punk son who robbed a convience store pushed a little store clerk around refused to doas the police ASKED him to do punched the police tryed to shoot the cop then again refused to stop and charged the cop who defended himself and finally STOPED the punk sure There needs to be a lawsuit and justice only from the Cops side not yours you freaking low life lazy walefare collecting BITCH
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

love the quote from the punks family "we will nto rest till justice is done"" Justice for your punk son who robbed a convience store pushed a little store clerk around refused to doas the police ASKED him to do punched the police tryed to shoot the cop then again refused to stop and charged the cop who defended himself and finally STOPED the punk sure There needs to be a lawsuit and justice only from the Cops side not yours you freaking low life lazy walefare collecting BITCH
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

BagHead727 wrote:
Nicotti wrote: Fuck you buddy!

What kind of sick bastard hopes for crazy shit to happen to others?!

Seriously Not Cool.
Because tension has been building for years between the American people and the police state. Peace hasn't brought about any reform, has it? No, police aggression increases and the warrior cop mentality persists. It's about the big picture, not just a single thug shot by office Wilson. Let this be a wake up call for our government.. Next time quite using excessive force, quit killing innocent people on a daily basis, and most importantly LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE. Maybe then they won't have to resort to violence.

This is progress and it's well overdue.
The people that looted and burned those businesses in Ferguson didn't do it for any of the reasons you mentioned.

They are people looking to cause problems not fix them.

And I question the motives and thought processes of anyone who calls burning and looting "progress".
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

RE: Rioting in Ferguson Area

Post by Kit »

This was posted on FB.

You know I don't give a rats ass about being PC because it is what it is. When they've truly had enough of their young men being killed they will start teaching them respect. They stop the destruction of the moral fabric that built this country. Make excuses all you want but "keepin it real" obviously isn't a desirable behavior. Bum rushing armed police officers is just stupid. That's poor upbringing. That's broken homes. That's ghetto mentality. Their was no tragedy here. It was a predictable outcome. Brown was a thug. A piece of shit. It was a lifestyle choice. If he lived long enough he would've fathered kids, most probably out of wedlock, and then been absent in their raising. It's good he's gone. He offered nothing of value to society. Let him go grace hell with his presence. I hope the law enforcement there are safe but don't feel like they're held hostage over threats of riots. If folks cannot control their behaviors then others will control them. If need be then with lethal force. It's a simple fix. Behave! Stay home! Multiple options besides lawless behaviors. Act like a thug, die like one. Good riddance. People grieving the loss of this guy is like grieving the loss of cancer. It's a good thing it's gone. Good job grand jury. Almost restores my faith
Kit wrote:I am old
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Re: RE: Rioting in Ferguson Area

Post by ropingk »

Kit wrote:This was posted on FB.

You know I don't give a rats ass about being PC because it is what it is. When they've truly had enough of their young men being killed they will start teaching them respect. They stop the destruction of the moral fabric that built this country. Make excuses all you want but "keepin it real" obviously isn't a desirable behavior. Bum rushing armed police officers is just stupid. That's poor upbringing. That's broken homes. That's ghetto mentality. Their was no tragedy here. It was a predictable outcome. Brown was a thug. A piece of shit. It was a lifestyle choice. If he lived long enough he would've fathered kids, most probably out of wedlock, and then been absent in their raising. It's good he's gone. He offered nothing of value to society. Let him go grace hell with his presence. I hope the law enforcement there are safe but don't feel like they're held hostage over threats of riots. If folks cannot control their behaviors then others will control them. If need be then with lethal force. It's a simple fix. Behave! Stay home! Multiple options besides lawless behaviors. Act like a thug, die like one. Good riddance. People grieving the loss of this guy is like grieving the loss of cancer. It's a good thing it's gone. Good job grand jury. Almost restores my faith

WOW thats pretty right on and 100% true
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

Nicotti wrote: And I question the motives and thought processes of anyone who calls burning and looting "progress".
Cool. If you want to fix a problem you first have to bring people's attention to it. The entire nation is looking at this now. Progress.

And Kit that's pretty damn racist.
aka "That Guy"
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

I doubt you'd be championing progress through violence if it was your car or business that burned or the violence directly affected you.

And although I agree that FB post is racist, there are some truths in what they said. The evidence points to the kid getting into an altercation with the cop and "bum rushing" the cop. What idiot runs at a cop after the cop has already fired shots at them?

-Ayn Rand
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

Officer Wilson's Testimony (begins on page 195). Quite a fascinating read. I'm surprised he didn't shoot that asshole more times.

Stereotypes are often times statistical probabilities based on observations of behaviors, actions and mindsets of a particular person or group of people.

While this FB post is scathing, unfiltered and quite angry towards this Brown guy,it is based on the observations of the people he surrounded himself with combined with his personal track record of thuggery, crime, and disregard for authority. I think it's fair to say this guy probably wasn't going to become a good Samaritan, feeding orphans and doing goodwill for mankind and shit. He behaved like a goddamned animal and suffered the consequences at the hands of law enforcement. It was his own undoing.a

I have to side with the FB post, though not in as harsh of words. Ferguson is -1 thug. One less to procreate and make little thuglets to further propagate the observations leading to stereotyping, profiling and racism.
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

If it was my property I'd be fighting for it no doubt. (edit: this is ambiguous, I meant I'd be fighting for my property) And there is some truth to that post. I remember writing a paper a couple years ago on the topic of children born out of wedlock and the effects of growing up with no true father figure. But it also made me realize how prejudiced my views really were.

And the evidence shows that the cop shot at him twice (only 1 shot grazing his finger) while he was leaning into his car. Then the kid ran approximately 178ft away, turned around put his hands up (according to a majority of witnesses) and was killed approximately 153ft from the police car after the cop fired 10 more shots. That's murder, but it doesn't matter because he's a cop. Cops get special murder privileges.

Source Robert McCulloch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuupBHUGbYo
aka "That Guy"
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

BagHead727 wrote:Cops get special murder privileges.
Regardless of anyone's opinion on the Ferguson events, this much is true.

I don't support the dumbassery surrounding this case but it's definitely time cops stop fucking killing people when their lives are not endangered. They have tasers, they should use them. They need body cameras rolling 24/7. No more turned off dashcams either, that's a bunch of fucking bullshit.

But the thing most assholes don't admit to in regards to this case is that this shit isn't just happening to black people! No proof whatsoever Mike Brown was killed because he's black. It's easy to make accusations of racism. But where's the proof? Believe it or not, cops are dicks to white people too. I've lived it, I've seen it, it happens. The problem with cops today isn't as much about racism as people want you to believe. It's just cops being scared assholes, too quick to respond to non life threatening problems by killing whoever is scaring them. Imagine if we all had the murder privilege cops have.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

So many people saying Mike Brown was a monster. Huge. Thug. Criminal. Worse. Read Wilson's description of him. He was a demon.

Others say he was a boy. A gentle giant.

According to Wilson's testimony, he shot a monster who scared him. He shot the person who told him he was too pussy to shoot. If Mike Brown actually said that, he was wrong. Wilson WAS pussy enough to shoot. And shoot. And shoot.

He was scared for his life. He was scared before he even pulled up next to them. He saw a monster, not a person. He should have never been carrying a badge. For those who say he was just doing his job, I suppose he was. But he was doing a shitty job of it.

The court system spoke. He's not a criminal. He was just a bad cop making a bad situation worse.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

So today at work we went over procedures for dealing with looters. They said to barricade the doors with rows of shopping carts and lock ourselves inside the store. Lol fuck that. If there were ever looters going around my town I'd be headed straight home. I'd make sure to defend my home before my workplace.
aka "That Guy"
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Post by mindwaave »

BagHead727 wrote:I'd make sure to defend my home before my workplace.
+1
Preservation over plunder.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

mindwaave wrote:
BagHead727 wrote:I'd make sure to defend my home before my workplace.
+1
That's all fine and good if you have advance warning that there are looters near your home or work, but if you're in the middle of working and looters show up unexpectedly, your plan is what? Drop everything, head to your car, and head home?

-Ayn Rand
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Rioting in Ferguson Area

Post by paul06660 »

To add my opinion to this debate, I could really care less about the shooting itself. Its how the police handled the rioting the first time is what caused it to escalate to this level.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.