Eureka Springs underground tour

Urban exploration in Arkansas
s.sisco
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Eureka Springs underground tour

Post by s.sisco »

http://www.5newsonline.com/2014/11/21/a ... ka-springs

Here's this if anyone's interested. Can't get the damn video to play on my phone. So I don't know how good it is.
Btw I'm a douche. That is all...
GoFurther
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Eureka Springs underground tour

Post by GoFurther »

I'd definitely be down for checking out the tour, I'm sure I'll take the family up to Eureka one of these days. According to the site, it's a 75 min tour and adult tickets are $12.00 (Kids 12 and under are free).

"The Behind the Scenes walking adventure offers visitors a unique 75 minute opportunity to enjoy stories of Eureka Springs’ Wild West Period, its renewal as an artist community and to explore the mysteries of a underground city. Explore the Downtown in Eureka Springs in a new and exciting way. The history and the colorful characters who have made Eureka Springs their home throughout the ages come alive through interactive storytelling.
Then take a brave step into the unexplained underground buildings that lie under the streets and try to figure out the mystery for yourself! Go under the city where Bill Doolin of the Dalton gang was captured in the Underground City of Eureka Springs
The tour is mildly adventurous – good for the whole family. Wear good walking shoes as you travel up and down through history exploring all the landscape has to offer. This is your chance to see Eureka Springs in a way that even local residents haven’t seen! Unlock the past through an exciting adventure!"
testube
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Re: Eureka Springs underground tour

Post by testube »

It's been a while since we took the tour, and I'm sure they've improved on it, but here's an early review:

http://undergroundeureka.com/underground-tour.php