Caves in the Northwest Arkansas, southern Missouri area

Urban exploration in Arkansas
basshogz
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Caves in the Northwest Arkansas, southern Missouri area

Post by basshogz »

YO YO YO guys!

I'm Chino and i live in Bentonville Arkansas. Those of you that are from the area know that there are a plethora of caves here in the great region of NWA! I'm making this post to share my encounters with any one who would like to know, but the main reason is to discover new underground sanctuaries. I want to explore new territory i want to share that territory with those who are responsible too. So if you guys know of any caves around the region let me know. Post on the forum or PM me if you dont feel comfortable sharing with everyone.

I just want to explore some new sh!t!! i am an underground dweller. Lets go explore.
Aerohog
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Caves in the Northwest Arkansas, southern Missouri area

Post by Aerohog »

U Rite! In the documentary film about the building of the Crystal Bridges Museum, the New England architect mentions at some point they encountered a lot of caves in the construction. The museum itself may be the most significant work of art up there.
basshogz
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by basshogz »

you are very right about both topics, the museum is a huge cultural part of this community as well as a natural badass piece of art. I've walked the trails many times at Crystal Bridges but i have never seen any cave entrances, that doesnt mean they're not there cause there is a huge network of trails out there.
Aerohog
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Aerohog »

The caves mentioned were probably underground and showed up during construction. There were millions included in the budget early on for sitework including diverting the Crystal Spring during construction. I don't know what kind of foundations were used, but caves may have shown up there.
CloydFollins
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: RE: Caves in the Northwest Arkansas, southern Missouri a

Post by CloydFollins »

Aerohog wrote:The caves mentioned were probably underground and showed up during construction. There were millions included in the budget early on for sitework including diverting the Crystal Spring during construction. I don't know what kind of foundations were used, but caves may have shown up there.
I bet they were underground. :lol:
liesreality
Official Board Stalker
Official Board Stalker

Re: Caves in the Northwest Arkansas, southern Missouri area

Post by liesreality »

basshogz wrote:YO YO YO guys!

I'm Chino and i live in Bentonville Arkansas. Those of you that are from the area know that there are a plethora of caves here in the great region of NWA! I'm making this post to share my encounters with any one who would like to know, but the main reason is to discover new underground sanctuaries. I want to explore new territory i want to share that territory with those who are responsible too. So if you guys know of any caves around the region let me know. Post on the forum or PM me if you dont feel comfortable sharing with everyone.

I just want to explore some new sh!t!! i am an underground dweller. Lets go explore.
sent you a message.