Post One Thing That Made You Mad About Today

You can talk about anything here
mindwaave
microwaave
microwaave

Re: Post One Thing That Made You Mad About Today

Post by mindwaave »

BagHead727 wrote:Thought my housing situation was set for next year, apparently not anymore. Seems like lately I've been getting fucked over in every aspect you could possibly get fucked over in, so what's new.
Situation gotten any better dude?

I'm mad today because an ass of a coworker tried to push the blame for a problem onto me, even though I don't know a single thing about it. Also, it's a Monday, and Monday's make good scapegoats.

Screw Mondays.
Preservation over plunder.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Post One Thing That Made You Mad About Today

Post by SubLunar »

I really dislike humans.

Went on an 11 hour float trip this weekend. The floating part was fun, but that was definitely too much Bro Country for one lifetime.

Then there's "that guy" who's always trying to get everyone to drink more 'cause if you don't you're a pussy, only to turn into an emotional drama queen an hour later. And it wouldn't be complete unless he was trying to motorboat everyone's girlfriends and act like a whiny bitch when people get sick of his shit. Then everyone needs to apologize for the pathetic drunken loser who can't handle himself. It's funny how I can always maintain no matter how shitfaced I am (even if I'm rolling around puking everywhere at least I'm minding my own business) but the guys who go around telling everyone to drink more invariably go through the drunken emotional roller-coaster stages: angry/apologizing/depressed/whiny bitch.

If you can't control yourself when you're drunk/high, then you're obviously not cut out for it and you should either kill yourself or stop doing it. But since you're obviously too weak minded to stop doing it and since no-one likes you when you're that way, killing yourself might just be easier.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

wow i agree and since i dont drink that same guy keeps getting in my face and spitting his beer all over me till i got to the point of YOU NEED TO GO AWAY NOW OR I WILL HURT YOU(and since he is to drunk to walk its not all that hard) and im the bad guy????????????
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

I also really, really, really, really dislike stupid/drama queen/violent drunks. Back in 2005, I had a drunk roommate decide to hit me in the back of the head with a golf club, except he kind of missed and hit my left ear instead. I ended up having 2 surgeries to restore my hearing, and one more to remove a crushed lymph node that started bleeding internally about a month later. Of course the state pressed felony charges, but I never received notice in the mail, and since I did not show up, the prick got all charges dropped against him. In the years since then, he has spent almost $50K in civil restitution to my health insurance company, while absolutely begging me to forgive him and be his friend again. However, just a month ago he called me from jail wanting me to bail him out. Turns out he got stupid drunk again and hit his wife and daughter.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Yep and when you're stuck being around them, you either have to just try to have a good time despite their stupid bullshit or you have to kick the shit out of them. And as soon as you kick the shit out of them, you're part of the drama. Every time I've ever been to a bar, I've had to run that same scenario through my head. Is this guy worth kicking the shit out of? And it's pretty much always a nope. Random bar losers are not worth my time.

I'd rather be around pot-heads any fucking day.
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

Never understood why people like to drink and float at the same time. When you're settled down for the night around a campfire, sure. But floating down a river in the sun? Nah. It's like getting drunk while going for a hike or something. That just doesn't make sense. I go more for the adventure aspect.
aka "That Guy"
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

I guess it's for those people who hate the outdoors so much they have to be drunk in order to enjoy it.
aka "That Guy"
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

That's part of the same thing that irritates me about the constant loud music. Like you can't just enjoy the outdoors and get away from all that stuff. Lucky for us, you are blasting the same songs the radio plays 100 times every fucking day.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Was hiking on a hiking/trail ride trail once and heard bad country music blasting. Two people rode by on FUCKING HORSES with an MP3 player and speakers. I lost all hope for humanity at that point.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
BagHead727
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by BagHead727 »

At least it was country music. I can't stand when I go out in the country or to the farm and friends turn up modern pop music. There's a place and time... I don't listen to country music often, but I do when I'm in the country. Sounds weird, I know
aka "That Guy"
Pepster
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Pepster »

There is NEVER a time for country music!! Especially anything made in the last 20 years labeled country. Old country is bearable at least, new country is just bad rock and roll.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Re: RE: Post One Thing That Made You Mad About Today

Post by crazydrummerdude »

SubLunar wrote:I really dislike humans.

Went on an 11 hour float trip this weekend. The floating part was fun, but that was definitely too much Bro Country for one lifetime.

Then there's "that guy" who's always trying to get everyone to drink more 'cause if you don't you're a pussy, only to turn into an emotional drama queen an hour later. And it wouldn't be complete unless he was trying to motorboat everyone's girlfriends and act like a whiny bitch when people get sick of his shit. Then everyone needs to apologize for the pathetic drunken loser who can't handle himself. It's funny how I can always maintain no matter how shitfaced I am (even if I'm rolling around puking everywhere at least I'm minding my own business) but the guys who go around telling everyone to drink more invariably go through the drunken emotional roller-coaster stages: angry/apologizing/depressed/whiny bitch.

If you can't control yourself when you're drunk/high, then you're obviously not cut out for it and you should either kill yourself or stop doing it. But since you're obviously too weak minded to stop doing it and since no-one likes you when you're that way, killing yourself might just be easier.
My bad, bro. You should have just drank more.
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

SubLunar wrote:That's part of the same thing that irritates me about the constant loud music. Like you can't just enjoy the outdoors and get away from all that stuff. Lucky for us, you are blasting the same songs the radio plays 100 times every fucking day.
My hobby: going on a nice Missouri float while blasting my grammy winning single "Birds of the Amazon" mp3 and watching nearby ornithologists frantically run around saying "Where the fuck is that fulvous antshrike? I can hear the cock-of-the-rock but I can't see it?! Fuuuuuck!
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

SubLunar wrote:I'd rather be around pot-heads any fucking day.
Nuh-uh, I've had 3 different friends, that after telling me they smoked, turned into complete douche bags. The last one even laughed off the other 2 as freaks for having pot make them react that way. Then the next day he freaked out on me and didn't want to be my friend any more.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand