Rooftop Conquests - How many can YOU claim?

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Re: RE: Rooftop Conquests - How many can YOU claim?

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

prissypants wrote:I have been on top of every building at Evangel. The gym is the easiest - you just casually walk up the side, and it is the only one that can be easily gotten to without a key.

The chapel was the most challenging. There are actually two parts to it - inside the roof and on top of the roof. The access points for each are in completely different places, which is what made getting on top of it harder. I must have wandered around inside the roof for over an hour before I realized there was no way to get outside from there and went elsewhere to look.

The new buildings are not as interesting as many of the old barracks that are now gone forever. However, there are a few cool places to explore inside - such as the catwalks above the theater and the catwalks above the recital hall. The catwalks above the recital hall are VERY high up.

I have also been on top of Pythian Castle many, many times. It is easy enough to climb up from the outside, and I have also twice gotten onto the roof from the access door inside the castle. All of this was before the lady who currently owns the place owned it - except for the very last time, which was immediately after she bought it. I guess she was in an amicable mood that day when she was moving in, because she gave me free access to the place. Then she flipped shit when she found my friends and I on the roof. After that, she was never very nice to me or my friends again.

I'm sure there are other places I have been on top of as well, but at the moment I'm having a brain fart.
I have no idea where this place is, but if I ever go there, you're giving me a sky tour, capich?
prissypants
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by prissypants »

PANIC! on the Titanic wrote: I have no idea where this place is, but if I ever go there, you're giving me a sky tour, capich?
It's on Glenstone Ave. in Springfield. :p

Very difficult to do, though. We have cameras here now that cover every inch of campus. It is impossible to walk onto the property and not be on camera.
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Re: Rooftop Conquests - How many can YOU claim?

Post by ropingk »

stelth mode
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
critter
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Rooftop Conquests - How many can YOU claim?

Post by critter »

Does Evangel still have dorm room visitation rules like, "doors at 90 degree angles," "both feet on the floor at all times," and "no sitting on beds?"

I remember I got in trouble for rappelling off the side of one of the balconies on campus. I got off the hook because the rule stated, "no climbing buildings." After my incident, the rule changed to "no climbing or rappelling from building." Also, the rule about no candles in dorm rooms...my bad.
prissypants
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by prissypants »

critter wrote:Does Evangel still have dorm room visitation rules like, "doors at 90 degree angles," "both feet on the floor at all times," and "no sitting on beds?"
I have no idea, cause I don't deal with any of that sort of thing.

Also, the rule about no candles in dorm rooms...my bad.
And every girl on campus is upset about this one! But they light candles anyways.
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis

critter wrote: I remember I got in trouble for rappelling off the side of one of the balconies on campus.
Heh, you sound like me; I got in trouble one year for rappelling down the stairwell in one of the dorms with a bow spiral staircase. Great minds eh?
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis

Re: Rooftop Conquests - How many can YOU claim?

** I meant box spiral staircase, not bow. Sorry for the confusion.
Spiker
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Spiker »

critter wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:42 am both feet on the floor at all times," and "no sitting on beds?" GBWhatsApp APK
What kinda sick rule is that?