Homeless Mans Home

Urban exploration in Springfield, Missouri
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Re: Homeless Mans Home

Post by DeathByMoth »

I got trolled first. Period. Before I ever trolled anyone else, I got trolled. Like crazy. And that's fine, but I didn't start it. Stop acting like I only joined this forum to troll people, man. That isn't true.

I have contributed, and I never trolled anybody until they trolled me. Look it up, you can't prove me wrong. Every single person that I troll, trolled first, so can you just quit bitching about me?
- Y U NO LIKE RANDY?!?!
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

DeathByMoth wrote:I got trolled first. Period. Before I ever trolled anyone else, I got trolled. Like crazy. And that's fine, but I didn't start it. Stop acting like I only joined this forum to troll people, man. That isn't true.

I have contributed, and I never trolled anybody until they trolled me. Look it up, you can't prove me wrong. Every single person that I troll, trolled first, so can you just quit bitching about me?
Troll droll

Posts/comments from troll posters specifically design to attract/provoke regular/certain members to have a "confrontation" with them and try to make a situation look in such a way that its not a troll's fault, behaving as a drama queen.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

Nicotti wrote:
Troll droll
Posts/comments from troll posters specifically design to attract/provoke regular/certain members to have a "confrontation" with them and try to make a situation look in such a way that its not a troll's fault, behaving as a drama queen.
Highlighting that last line doesn't make you any less full of shit... You can't disprove what I said, that's why you're trying to piss me off. You and the other trolls pull this exact move all the time, but it only shows that you have nothing relevant to say, and no valid criticisms to make. You just want to talk shit on someone.
- Y U NO LIKE RANDY?!?!
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

Yes going on and on about someone's nice post and talking about how sarcastic it was isnt a troll at all LOL And if it wasnt .. I am back to how miserable are you in the head??
Kit wrote:I am old
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

See how I used Real Sarcasm there?
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Homeless Mans Home

Post by charopós »

DeathByMoth wrote:I got trolled first. Period. Before I ever trolled anyone else, I got trolled. Like crazy. And that's fine, but I didn't start it. Stop acting like I only joined this forum to troll people, man. That isn't true.

This can all be easily resolved by shutting the fuck up if you have nothing relevant to contribute. Your comment in this thread was an irrelevant tangent.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

DeathByMoth wrote:Highlighting that last line makes me finally realize what everyone has been telling me is true. I AM A TROLL! I would like to apologize for my 215 posts of pure trollishness. I will now shut up unless I have something relevant to exploring to say, which I've demonstrated I can do by the 10-15 contributing posts I've made. And I'll quit trying to start troll wars in the "Other" forum, cause I now recognize it's a lame and childish thing to do. Once again UO, I apologize for everything. Hopefully, in my new contributive posting future some of you may come to respect me.
Apology accepted. Glad to see you've come to your senses.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
liesreality
Official Board Stalker
Official Board Stalker

Re: RE: Homeless Mans Home

Post by liesreality »

DeathByMoth wrote:
liesreality wrote:Hmm.......had no idea of that definition.

No, i meant no offense by my comment.
I didn't think you did. You're a pretty nice guy. I just didn't see any response from jakobkay, so I wanted to clarify in case he took it offensively.
Hmm.....I dont think jakobkay60 took my response negatively. If he did, I think he should be the one to bring it to my attention. Thanks.
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

Post by jammer_smith »

Man, how did I miss that?

I've never gotten to participate in a troll war, at least not in this forum.

Troll is a really good name ya know, for those that have played fantasy games. They aren't that bright, but they have thick skin, regenerate quickly, and can be really hard to kill.
"To argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

Its not hard ... just look for any post by DBM and respond.
jakobkay60
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by jakobkay60 »

Damn this post has turned into a troll on troll fest. I did not feel Liesreality had said it in a negative but the urban dictionary quotes are quite annoying.
jammer_smith
The Goose Slayer
The Goose Slayer

Post by jammer_smith »

Hot, sticky, stinky troll on troll action. Only legal in Nevada.
"To argue with a man who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead."-Thomas Paine
liesreality
Official Board Stalker
Official Board Stalker

Post by liesreality »

jakobkay60 wrote:Damn this post has turned into a troll on troll fest. I did not feel Liesreality had said it in a negative but the urban dictionary quotes are quite annoying.
Glad you didnt' take my post the wrong way, because i didnt mean it negatively. :D

I have spoken with deathbymoth, and he has apologized for how is original post came across. Anyways, i'm going to move on with finding new places to explore. :D Any places someone can send me in a message would be great. I will be glad to share most any place i know of.
longracin
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by longracin »

Cool story Bro
Pinwheel
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Homeless Mans Home

Post by Pinwheel »

Ignoring the troll fest here, this is not terribly uncommon here in Little Rock. We even have a group called "The Van" that travels from homeless campsite to homeless campsite and provides hygiene items, food, and camping gear (as well as haircuts on Saturdays)

Really awesome of that guy to carve out his own place in the world.
Pinwheel pinwheel spin me around!
Look through my pinwheel and see what I found!