I'm a skydiver now

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
ambermollers
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: I

Post by ambermollers »

This is part of my bucketlist, but it will have to wait. Not ready yet! haha:) too scared.
Amber A Mollers-My personal Blog
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

The Count wrote:No tandem is 225 in festus and like 85 for vid.

I did solo jump, training and jump was 190 took all day, and I wanted to go higher, I had no problem jumpin out, we got to altitude, he opened the door, this was all video'd cuz we became good buds so I got my jump and landing on tape, he opened the door, I was like a kid on christmas, I wanted to just jump Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo but I had to follow his protocol so I walked out to the edge of the wing and when he said go I went I fuckin wanted to jump, I fuckin wanted to do this for a long time so I was stoked the hole time, not nervous at all, when you see the vid he took that was of me I am smiling the whole time, I wanted to jump all day and then we finally went up and he finally opened the door I was like YAY FINALLY!!!! Was super fun and I wanna go again, and again, and again, and you get the idea. I was the first one out of the plane LoL cuz I wanted to skydive so bad.
I so agree I wanted to do it and I was pretty excited btu man when they opened that door and you looked down--

which they say DONT LOOK DOWN DUAHHHH

anyway Im sure I was smilling and I knwo I was as soon as the chute opened

did you do the superman freefall???? they told us DO NOT DO THIS ON YOUR FIRST JUMP you will be going way to fast adn you could loose control but I did want to do

the landing was one of the BIG things i was afraid of cause really if the chute dont open its over anyway :shock:

but the landing you would live and be a quad they showed us videos of guys snapping both legs on landing and a guy who pretty buck BROKE IN HALf when he hit way wrong ---- but realy i did what they said and kind of landed on the run and it was super easy

i was going to do it again but never got arond to it
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
The Count
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by The Count »

Yeh I did the superman free fall haha that was fun