SPANDEX

All meetups, whether UE or non-UE, should be posted in this forum
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

SPANDEX

Post by Freak »

The Twin Cities are having a summer exploring convention thingy, which for some reason is called SPANDEX (Wearing of actual spandex is encouraged, but optional).

Rough dates are July 30th-ish through Aug 7th-ish.

We have a bunch of famous international drain people coming over from the UK, Australia, etc, so we're probably doing all the big local drains. We have some good ones, with everything from spiral stairways/waterfalls to forests of pillars to secret underground harbors and smuggling tunnels, to 100s of miles of sandstone-carved sewer tunnels full of rats and 1800s trash (yay, opium pipes!) We'll probably also be doing some drain boating, and possibly some off-road drainmobile driving if I can get my latest redneck project off the ground (hint: it looks like a combination of Mad Max and Waterworld if they filmed in a trailer park).

We also have big sand mines (kinda like limestone mines, but sandier, and more random layout rather than room and pillar). Also hella utility tunnels, some abandoned buildings, a few natural caves, etc. The cool thing here is that tons of stuff is interconnected. If you don't mind a bit of a hike you can pop a manhole into the sewer and end up on a rooftop a couple miles away after going through multiple different tunnel systems.

I'll be cross-spamming this to KcUrbex and some other places. It's already on UER and there's a private board on there with more details: http://www.uer.ca/forum_showthreads.asp ... id=1000617
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Re: SPANDEX

Post by redox »

shhhh "not too many people know about this"

MSP sounds orgasmic
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
joeblinky
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: SPANDEX

Post by joeblinky »

Daaaang! I am "occupied" until the 7thArmy of Aug. in Iowa... so close yet so far away! Hope you guys have tons 'o fun!
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

redox wrote:MSP sounds orgasmic
Yeah I really wanna go. It's doubtful though...
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

A split second decision can justify becoming a eunuch for the cost of a sock puppet jamboree pancake. These flapjacks are selling like hotcakes on a cold winter's morn.
Twail Wetard
The Clit Commander
The Clit Commander

Post by Twail Wetard »

I masterbate
THE THREAD KILLER!
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Freak »

We're not doing open-invite big publicity BS for Spandex this year, but it may still be happening. If anyone wants to come up and see some stuff, shoot me a PM or email (email would be faster to get to me, freak74 <at> gmail <dot> yourmom)
gimpface
Zen Master
Zen Master

Post by gimpface »

So very far away. *sigh*
Vampire Killings, buy one get one FREE!