Tresspass Laws on National Forest Land?

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

RE: Tresspass Laws on National Forest Land?

Post by Willard »

I would think a warning shot with a shotgun would be enough to scare a squater off.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
liesreality
Official Board Stalker
Official Board Stalker

RE: Tresspass Laws on National Forest Land?

Post by liesreality »

I wish, but as i mentioned one of them was a convicted felon, that also had a gun. Didnt help that the land they were on the owner didnt mind if one of them in particular stayed, because of a fling that was going on. :shock:

Thankfully, in the end they had to leave our neighborhood. :D
fbears
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Tresspass Laws on National Forest Land?

Post by fbears »

PANIC! on the Titanic wrote:...

Nat'l parks are assholes. The worst camping I've ever done is in those areas; you aren't supposed to pick up sticks, pick flowers, step on the grass, do anything cool, etc. Buy your own firewood then burn it in the shitty circle things they provide, and enjoy your stay amongst a crowded throng of tents and RVs, and pay a good amount of money to do so. Other than camping, Natl parks are cool. Arches was pretty neat and canyonlands was bitchin.
Thanks for your post. This is definitely not a good place to be if everything is prohibited. I love to pick flowers and if I am out I definitely want to do all the cool things and picking flowers is one of them. I often order flowers and due to this I use serenata flowers on line free delivery and then if I have to chance to pick flowers on my own I want do it. So I guess I won't visit this place ever.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

fbears wrote:

Nat'l parks are assholes. The worst camping I've ever done is in those areas; you aren't supposed to pick up sticks, pick flowers, step on the grass, do anything cool, etc. Buy your own firewood then burn it in the shitty circle things they provide, and enjoy your stay amongst a crowded throng of tents and RVs, and pay a good amount of money to do so. Other than camping, Natl parks are cool. Arches was pretty neat and canyonlands was bitchin.
Thanks for your post. This is definitely not a good place to be if everything is prohibited. I love to pick flowers and if I am out I definitely want to do all the cool things and picking flowers is one of them. I often order flowers and due to this I use serenata flowers on line free delivery and then if I have to chance to pick flowers on my own I want do it. So I guess I won't visit this place ever.
Then you'll want to stay away from Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Glacier Park, Mount Rushmore, the Badlands, and any other designated national park.
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

fbears wrote:

Is this the most cleverly disguised spam on UO yet?
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

It is a pretty non-sequiter comment compared to the rest of the thread.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

Mothers Day is coming up....
Kit wrote:I am old
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

funny.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

sorry spam.. I used 1800FLOWERS ...bitch
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P