The "If you disagree with this you're an idiot." T

You can talk about anything here
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

The "If you disagree with this you're an idiot." T

Post by DeathByMoth »

God is an invention of fear by ignorant people afraid of their mortality. If you believe in God, I don't hate you, I pity you, and I'd like to encourage you to seek help in dealing with your delusion, because that is precisely what Faith is, an irrational belief in something that cannot be backed by logic, reason, or evidence. Living in delusion is not healthy, and I'd like to point out how you are hurting our species:

1] The belief in 'God' or 'Heaven' dramatically devalues human life. How can you possibly appreciate the fragility of human life, or of your own, if you believe that you will live forever in Heaven? Rational people understand and accept their mortality, and realize that death is final.

2] People who believe that, ultimately, things will play out according to 'God's Plan" are extremely dangerous. They believe that their lives are in God's hands and that our lives go according to His plan for us. Do you want a Doctor who thinks God performs medical miracles, or somebody who realizes that your fate rests entirely on thier actions? What about a careless driver who thinks that "Jesus is his co-pilot"? Adding God to the equation conveniently removes all accountability on the part of the believer.

3] The religious pollution in this country is so overwhelming that it writes laws and public policy. Women's right to choice is constantly infringed, important services like Planned Parenthood are cut, life saving research involving stem cells is banned, and it's all because of ignorant religious beliefs. My fiance is on Dialysis and waiting for a kidney, because assholes with no scientific knowledge feel that stem cell research is "immoral" or "playing God". We could grow a fucking organ for her in a lab from her own cells, that her body wouldn't reject, if it weren't for religious propaganda.

4] It hinders scientific progress and encourages ignorance. All throughout history the Church has impeded scientific progress, from the shape of the Earth to it's position in our Galaxy, often killing anybody who spoke out against conventional wisdom, and setting back scientific progress by centuries in the process. Over a thrird of Americans still believe that the Earth is less than 20,000 years old, even though all scientific research clearly states that the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. There are people that think Evolution is a hoax, or believe in Intelligent Design, even though almost all scientific evidence clearly supports evolution. We cannot continue to grow as a Country, or as a species, while ignorant people still cling to these archaic beliefs.

5] It is filled with hatred, racism, and intolerance. The continued denial of human rights to homosexuals, and the chauvinistic and stereotyped role of a Woman in the household are clear and current examples of this.

If you have a belief in God, please understand that you are hurting your species. Spreading this disease to your children will handicap their lives and hurt their intellectual development. You must take it upon yourself to accept that, much like an alcoholic, you have a dependency issue. You have a mental illness and you are worse for it. It clouds your ability to see reality and make logical choices. Your religion infringes on human rights and affects the lives of every other normal person in the country. It's important to heal yourself of your delusion, so that you can begin to take steps toward growing as a normal, rational human being.

And remember, if you disagree with me about all this, then you are an idiot, rest assured.
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Re: The "If you disagree with this you

Post by DeathByMoth »

...and I know that the 'hread' on 'Thread' got cut off. I can't change that now. Make sure to immediately disregard everything else I've said and focus instead on that typo.
- Y U NO LIKE RANDY?!?!
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

So are you going to show us your abs?
Kit wrote:I am old
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

I just want to see some abs!
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

me too!
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

HAHA sadly I know that is from Big Brother UK from the background. I am not sure what season. I am not that big of a nerd. But i love that show.

I also really like photoshop :)
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

My armpit hair is the same color as his mohawk. What are the odds...
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

Nicotti wrote:you're a troll so there's really no point
Exactly.

In picking the most contentious and debatable topic of time immemorial, your desperate cries for attention have reached a deafening roar.

Why would anyone want to get in a debate with you at this point? All you've done is flame everyone and pretend to be king of shit mountain.

You are literate, congratulations! But nothing you've posted thus far has shown that you're capable of logic.

I'm not saying I disagree with you on this particular topic, but if anyone disagrees with you all you'll do is cry bitch and moan and call people names like the crybaby we've all witnessed bleeding vaginal bloody douche water all over these forums already.

So fuck off.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

You guys actually read all that? I only got through the title before I quit :)
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: The "If you disagree with this you're an idiot.&quo

Post by charopós »

I read about 1.5 sentences.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

Kit wrote:You guys actually read all that? I only got through the title before I quit :)
What do you mean? Isn't this a thread about abs?

More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

I figure its better to skip over the OT and just find much more interesting things to talk about.

For example this last season of Big Brother UK they had Kristina and Karissa Shannon two of Hugh Hefner’s girlfriends from 2008-2010

And Michael Madsen aka Mr Blonde from Reservoir Dogs and Sin City.

You can find the shows on youtube .. the one where Karissa eats cow urine is pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px0Y7ZTO ... er&list=UL
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

I forgot how funny that was LOLOLOL
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

I'm not really into reality tv.. I'm barely into anything on tv these days, though.