Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in

Old Kansas Mansion - Baldwin City, KS
View previous topic | View next topic  
MarkDunn
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Locations: Baldwin City, KS
Usergroups: None

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Old Kansas Mansion - Baldwin City, KS Reply with quote

I'm a noob here,and have REALLY enjoy everyone's post. I thought I would share some of my stuff

On New Years day, me and my "photog soulmate" were given permission to photog an old house in Prairie City, Kansas. Built in the 1860's, this house is just left to decay. The added bonus was the discovery of a gravesite of two infants that were buried behind the house in the 1860's.

Prairie City, KS is no longer a real town, just a small area south of Lawrence, KS near the Battle Of Blackjack historical marker. The Battle of Blackjack was considered the first battle of the Civil War. John Brown, and other free state supporters supposedly camped very near this home sight before engaging in battle.

Here's a link to my Flickr post. I hope everyone can view it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33018615@N06/sets/72157612075580076/
SubLunar
insert name here
insert name here

Locations: St. Louis

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: RE: Old Kansas Mansion - Baldwin City, KS Reply with quote

Excellent.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Locations: NWA

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Old Kansas Mansion - Baldwin City, KS Reply with quote

Wow that's an awesome house! Do you have anymore interior shots? Looks like the house is still pretty solid.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
MarkDunn
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Locations: Baldwin City, KS

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: RE: Old Kansas Mansion - Baldwin City, KS Reply with quote

I did have some more interior shots, but they were on a usb drive that crashed....unfortunately.
The10ck
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: RE: Old Kansas Mansion - Baldwin City, KS Reply with quote

Mark i sent you a pm, if you still have the flash drive and haven't formatted it. Pictures could still be recovered.

Jump to:  

Page 1 of 1