Tunnels of Lawrence

Urban exploration in Kansas
ultra_orange
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Tunnels of Lawrence

Post by ultra_orange »

I'm scouting this tomorrow but I'm told there are tunnels under Lawrence. A few guys say they'll show me the entrances but it always rains when we meet up. Have any of you heard of these?

Anything else around here to occupy my time?
The10ck
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Tunnels of Lawrence

Post by The10ck »

There was a short bit in the news awhile back about a entrance under Mass Street in one of the stores basements. I've tried researching info on this underground area and haven't found much. Would be a cool area to explore.

I'm just a few miles away from lawrence. Would be cool to share some info.
ultra_orange
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by ultra_orange »

Well I have been in them now. The Myth is a lie, although there could be another set of tunnels I'm working on finding their location.

The new word on the street is the two temples are linked(old masonic temple aka The Taproom and the newer larger one on mass.) and I'm not sure of the validity but its a business owner telling my friend that.
The10ck
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by The10ck »

The Taproom never heard of it or been to it. I do know that the newer masonic lodge on mass has been closed for some time due to renovations of some sort. being a mason myself i haven't tried to get access to the newer one yet.
ultra_orange
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by ultra_orange »

The new one is up for sale, First Management was going to renovate it into lofts and yeah that hasn't happened and the inside is the same as it was when they got it basically. Electricity is still on even, if you know where the breaker box is. Tap room is at 8th and New Hampshire.

So how are you Masons doing at taking over the world?
The10ck
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Tunnels of Lawrence

Post by The10ck »

Alot of ppl think we are taking over the world and that its a secrete cult worship thing. I can completely say that it isn't that. Mostly a bunch of guys getting together to help out the communities and stuff. Shriners is a branch of the Masons.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

The10ck wrote:Alot of ppl think we are taking over the world and that its a secrete cult worship thing. I can completely say that it isn't that. Mostly a bunch of guys getting together to help out the communities and stuff. Shriners is a branch of the Masons that works on taking over the world, worshiping satan, and having butt secks.
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
The10ck
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by The10ck »

what a way to twist around people's quotes there cobcob
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

The10ck wrote:what a way to twist around people's quotes there cobcob
Thanks
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

cobcob wrote:
The10ck wrote:Alot of ppl think we are taking over the world and that its a secrete cult worship thing. I can completely say that it isn't that. Mostly a bunch of guys getting together to help out the communities and stuff. Shriners is a branch of the Masons that works on taking over the world, worshiping satan, and having butt secks.
LMFAO!