Hissom Memorial Center

Urban exploration in Oklahoma
dad 197
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by dad 197 »

you need to go there some time ....I have been there alot I can picture all ages there................

one strange place
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Re: Hissom Memorial Center

Post by xgibson22x »

Alright. My name Is Remaining As Gibson Because Of The Cops That Get on here And Look At Stuff. But This Message Is To Fiend.. As I Said At The Top My Name Is Gibson And Alot Of The Stuff At Hissom Memorial Center Is True. Me My Buddy And His Gf Went To Hissom Once Again The Other Day And We Went To The Building By The Water Tower. You Have Taken Pictures of It I Believe. But We Have Seen Appiritions And Footsteps Right In Front Of Us. We Dont Have Evidence Cause We Didnt Believe To Find Anything This Time Around So We Didnt Bring Anything With Us. But We Also After Hearing The Foot Steps Seen A Girl Walking Right Behind My Buddy And Hid Gf And It was Pretty Damn Clear. Also In One Of The Buildings Where We FoundSome Of Their Clothes We Heard Whispering And Seen Blood All over The Floor That Wasnt There Earlier When We Looked. Some Of The Stuff From Hissom Memorial Center Is True. I Just Wanted To Share My information With You And We Are Going Back Soon And We Will Have Evidence This Time Of everything WE See And Hear. Recording Will Be Made And So Wil Pictures. Great Website Btw I Like Your Work And Everything Man Keep It Up. If Ya Want To Email me Its wooh_nickel@hotmail.com
ghosthuntersofsouthtulsa.net
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

xgibson22x wrote: But This Message Is To Fiend..
Awesome. The first thought that came to my mind was that some people were dickin with you. I mean, I have run into other poeple out there, REAL people lol.

Having said that, it is CREEPY out there, and I'm open minded about peoples stories.

I remember getting ready to cross a field to another building when I saw someone in another building a couple hundred feet away from me. I could see a light on inside. I sat there watching it, it eventually turned off, so I went over to that building, searched it and the perimeter. I found no ONE! I was by myself, and this was at night. I promptly left after that experience haha.
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

I promptly left after that experience haha.

Lol. Yeah After The Blood In The Building We Were In We Walked And I Was Like Alright Yeah Im Ready To Go. Lol. But The Whole Time We Were There I Kept Seeing That Face Out of The Corner of My Eye Going back Toward That Building. It Was Pretty Hectic Ive Been there before And Had Not Really That Weird Of Expierences But A Few. Me And My Buddy Have Been Reading Up On All Of Your Stuff on Your Site. We Do More Paranormal Looking But The Tunnel Stuff You Guys Have Been Talking About Doesnt Sound Too Bad. The Activity Of The Living Paranormal Is Actually Really Interesting To View In Your Hometown And Everything. I Am Currently Searching New Places For More But We Are Looking To Get A Team Together To Start Doing Everything AND Finding A Way To Get Permission To Some Places. Lol. Would Rather Not Get Caught At Every Place We Go To. Lol.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

xgibson22x wrote:
We Do More Paranormal Looking But The Tunnel Stuff You Guys Have Been Talking About Doesnt Sound Too Bad.
Would you be more interested if I told you some of them go under cemeteries and some of them had dead bodies stuffed into them from the race riots?

xgibson22x wrote: We Are Looking To Get A Team Together To Start Doing Everything AND Finding A Way To Get Permission To Some Places. Lol. Would Rather Not Get Caught At Every Place We Go To. Lol.

It's impossible to get permission for some places. Sometimes the owners cant be contacted, and sometimes the owners are complete dick heads who dont give a shit about their building or anyone who wants to see it.

Besides, the risk of being caught is half the fun!
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

Would you be more interested if I told you some of them go under cemeteries and some of them had dead bodies stuffed into them from the race riots?

Umm Actually Yes I Would Be More Interested. Lol. The Race Riot Was Somem i Heard About In like Middle School I Believe It Was. But i Would Have To Go With Someone That Knows What There Doing. Lol.
It's impossible to get permission for some places. Sometimes the owners cant be contacted, and sometimes the owners are complete dick heads who dont give a shit about their building or anyone who wants to see it.

Besides, the risk of being caught is half the fun!

Yeah That Is The Fun Part But I Mean Like I Would Like To Be Able To Go And Be There Long Enough To Reacted With The Paranormal And Got Good evidence.
VBJag
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by VBJag »

Honestly Hissom is extremely easy to get into. You just have to be smart about it.

Most of these places are easy. Just takes a little bit of planning and thinking through different scenarios.
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

Honestly Hissom is extremely easy to get into. You just have to be smart about it.

Most of these places are easy. Just takes a little bit of planning and thinking through different scenarios.

It Was Very easy To Get Into. We Used To Go In through The Front But It started getting Risky. I Only Go At night Cause It Gives More Of A Thrill Of A Excitement Seeking For Paranormal Activity. There Is A Few Other Spots We Spotted on Google Earth That We Go Through.
Modernjoker
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Modernjoker »

I've heard talk about silent alarms in one of the buildings. Anyone know anything? I think its a load of crap, but you never know.. I've found the best way to get an answer is if you ask a question. Hah
ಠ_ಠ {Can't stop what you can't see} ಠ_ಠ
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

I dont know about alarms... Though there are like one or two building out there that have electric on in them. I never tried getting into those, but I'm sure some doofus has tried before.

The only silent alarms I know of are nosy neighbors secretly calling the fuz on you.
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

I've heard talk about silent alarms in one of the buildings. Anyone know anything? I think its a load of crap, but you never know.. I've found the best way to get an answer is if you ask a question. Hah

Yeah i Dont KNow Anything About Silent Alarms Either.... BUT As Fiend Was Saying There Is A Building Right Next To The Water Tower That Has Power And There Is 2 Cameras In Front Of It. Soo If You Plan On Going Go Around The Building They Are Night Vision Also Soo Thats Your Best Bet.
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

AND All In Front Of That BUilding There iS Also Motion Censored Lights. Just Letting Ya Know. lol
nonconmat
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by nonconmat »

Hissom has now been re-zoned, demolished, and replaced with some kind of industrial facility -- possibly a warehouse. Rader (next door) looks abandoned as of today ... any word on this?
xgibson22x
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by xgibson22x »

No. Next door to hissom is the boys home as you said (radar) and it never will close down.
Fiend
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Fiend »

Rader will soon see the same fate as Hissom

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article. ... LAHO614139