Dimension X radio show

General urban exploration stuff -- location specific stuff in the categories below
cousin
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Dimension X radio show

Post by cousin »

Sunday nights at 11pm on 103.5 in Joplin, www.1035x.net they stram it, have Dimension X radio show, it's been on for a couple months now and is rather interesting at times. Their semi-resident expert Dr. Van Masters, adds quite a bit to the show.

I recently email the Dr about Pat Garret's experience with the lizard people of the Carthage Underground, he is going to see if he can get the show to do a segment on them.

I also pointed him to UO as a place to do some research.

He's on FB too.

Here's my email to and from

from Chris Evans
to Dr V

What are you thoughts about lizard people? I am very familiar with the area this article is about.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread83798/pg1

from Dr. van Masters
to Chris Evans
date Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 8:19 PM
subject Re: dimension X show question- lizard people

I think that this topic is fascinating. I have LONG believed in the existence of these creatures, and their close co-habitation with us. I have forwarded your e-mail to T-Bone and the producers of Dimension X. I would like for us not only to discuss this topic...but potentially do a "live remote" in the field to actually investigate in person. Would you be interested in potentially calling into the show to give us your opinions on the Lizard People phenomenon?
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Re: Dimension X radio show

Post by redox »

cousin wrote:I also pointed him to UO as a place to do some research.
Dude! Did you blow my cover?!
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

Someone forgot to take their medicine.

reply posted on 12-8-2005 @ 01:39 PM by Ariana9

Hello all. I see this is an older thread, but I live in the Carthage, Mo area. And it is very interesting to me, this tunnel/reptilian thing of P.G.'s. I live in the springfield area which has alot of caves and tunnels. I used to work at Kraft, cheese place, and the forklift guys were always talking about the storage caves being so huge and like cities down there. Years ago there was a story in the news about a "swamp monster" being sighted in this area. Of course, it was ridiculed. I have heard you can drown in one of the many underground rivers and your body would come up in Arizona. Rumors of satanic things going on in caves. Supposedly the Klan used to meet in some of them. Some are open to tourists, some not. Some unusual people own some of them. Like Wayne Newton owns property in Branson with a major cave on it. As far as I've ever heard, he doesn't really perform there. SThere also is a big masonic presence in that area. I think there's alot of stuff going on cave-wise. SilverDollarCity, is in the are of Branson and it is on major caves and it is owned by some wealthy people named Herschends, I may have mispelled that. Also, Eureka Springs nearby. Also Mena Ark not too far away. Part of the Berlin Wall is in Eureka Springs. I personally think alot of weird stuff goes on here. I lived in Joplin Mo, about 20 minutes from Carthage, and alot of old abandoned mineshafts there too.But there was a guy in Joplin that was in his garage and notices that after dropping an item on his garage floor that it sounded hollow, so he chipped up part of the floor and found a bottomless shaft under his garage. This was in the newspaper. Alot of rumors of satan stuff and missing women all sorts of crazy stuff. Anyway, those tunnels are supposed to be public places to go in case of some attact. Then why don't we know exactly where to go or what route or whatever like when there are hurricanes or tornados? Maybe it's just me, but I think it is strange that Kraft stores its stuff in these caves and Kraft is german right? What a nazi type coininkydink. And the Herschends owns SilverDollarCity atop caves again, is that german/jew/nazi connection or am just reading too much?
Also, another Branson attraction is CelebrationCity and it's place where it holds it's 4th of July celebration looks just like the alter at Bohemian Grove in Alex Jones' video. I'm rambling and I sounds crazy, but maybe not. Something to think about. I live over here. I think there is something going on in this area, all around, something we don't know about, unless we try to learn what to look for, then it is all over the place when we realize what the symbols are. Also, Fritz Springmieir has a list of mindcontrollers and places and Lampe, Mo is named in one of them. This whole thing is a very long story and I need to write it down in coherent form. I'll p ost more if anyone is interested.
Kit wrote:I am old
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I am so interested in what he has to say. Strangely enough, while a guy in Joplin found a bottomless shaft, I hear that Cobby is more worried when he has a shaftless bottom.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

BROUSER wrote:I am so interested in what he has to say. Strangely enough, while a guy in Joplin found a bottomless shaft, I hear that Cobby is more worried when he has a shaftless bottom.
Quoted for truth.
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair