Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri (Youtube)

Urban exploration in Missouri
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri (Youtube)

Post by Sertile »

Hey, so I found a pretty sweet Youtube video the other day. It basically shows a guy driving a truck in and around a bunch of underground storage facilities all over MO, including the Springfield Underground and Americold in Carthage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i61nca8J ... dARSh15VQw

Interesting peek inside, if you ignore the conspiracy theory angle and the guy's screen name (BannedUFOs)
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Re: Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri (Youtube)

Post by GlassCurtain »

That video was sooo disappointing. Where are the lizard people?!

Actually it was a pretty cool vid. But the commenters are idiots.
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
cousin
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Post by cousin »

The Carthage clip is of the facility on the west side of the road, and more likely than not it was before they had the guard shack and could just drive down in there. The tennis courts are on the east side, don't think they are used anymore though.
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

RE: Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri (Youtube)

Post by Freak »

What a bunch of lame crap at the beginning, geeze. Conspiracy theorists have moved up in the world though, I guess they realized it's not 1996 anymore and there's more to the internet than the <blink> tag :-P

Hope no one tells him about the strategic corn reserve in a mine in Iowa! (yes really!)

The video is pretty cool (I kept the sound off), and those storage mines are awesome. I wish someone would do that with the sandstone silica mines around here, but local government would rather bulldoze the entrances and forget they exist :-(
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

cool clips but here is a question with all them big trucks how do the get the exhaust out of the facility????
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
cousin
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Post by cousin »

They don't, the ceilings are high and as soon as they dock, they are required to shut down the tractor and reefer. There is actually quite a bit of natural ventilation and there is forced.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Video kinda sucks and it's just underground storage, nothing real amazing. OMG: "These underground facilities are also have computer systems, data storage facilities and offices." Sounds like a government conspiracy to me!

My woman works for trucking companies who store refrigerated goods in a place just like that. Her office is underground. She's mentioned several times that she has the keys and can give me a tour any time... I should make a video, only with lizard people. And unnecessarily dramatic music.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

SubLunar - The point is someone went out of their way to make this so that everyone else could see something very few people normally get to... something that's underground, in the Ozarks. Which is supposed to be the whole purpose of this site.

Freak - Conspiracy theorists HAVE moved up in the world! They're almost mainstream now :P

Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Sertile wrote:SubLunar - The point is someone went out of their way to make this so that everyone else could see something very few people normally get to... something that's underground, in the Ozarks. Which is supposed to be the whole purpose of this site.
True. I suppose if you ignore the dumb qualities of the video, it is fairly interesting. Wasn't tryin to be overly critical, but the conspiracy angle is totally lame.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

SubLunar wrote:
Sertile wrote:SubLunar - The point is someone went out of their way to make this so that everyone else could see something very few people normally get to... something that's underground, in the Ozarks. Which is supposed to be the whole purpose of this site.
True. I suppose if you ignore the dumb qualities of the video, it is fairly interesting. Wasn't tryin to be overly critical, but the conspiracy angle is totally lame.
Agreed. Also, do yourselves a favor and DON'T watch any more of this guy's videos, unless you don't mind losing a few IQ pts.
bonnaroodude
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by bonnaroodude »

It is true there are underground tunnels used to store food, and other resources in case we go into marshall law. We actually are in a police state I'm sure this will get some people fired up... But google Police State 4 watch that and tell me I am wrong.
VBJag
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: RE: Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri (Youtube)

Post by VBJag »

bonnaroodude wrote:It is true there are underground tunnels used to store food, and other resources in case we go into marshall law. We actually are in a police state I'm sure this will get some people fired up... But google Police State 4 watch that and tell me I am wrong.
You're wrong.
bonnaroodude
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by bonnaroodude »

Jags&Pointers wrote:
bonnaroodude wrote:It is true there are underground tunnels used to store food, and other resources in case we go into marshall law. We actually are in a police state I'm sure this will get some people fired up... But google Police State 4 watch that and tell me I am wrong.
You're wrong.
You watched the full 2 hours? Cause if you didn't your still just a closed minded kid...
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

We've been in a police state since 1981, according to Jello Biafra...
bonnaroodude
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by bonnaroodude »

Sertile wrote:
We've been in a police state since 1981, according to Jello Biafra...
Um ok... I just figured people on these types of forums might have an open mind about this, but I guess I am wrong.... Well for those who may be interested. These videos tell alot about shit that has been going on currently that you would have no idea about without watching.
Zietgeist & Zietgiest Addendum
Police State 4 is the newest Alex Jones film
These 3 films alone will give you chills, and really wake you up to what is possible even if they are not true the facts that they point out show the message they are sending is true... I just think everyone should at least watch zietgiest especially if you have been sheltered in "Misery" AKA Missouri your whole life...