The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

You can talk about anything here
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

Post by YOU@CITY »

"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

Remember the story that wouldn't go away about a doctor (DOC) who SHOT & KILLED a LION named CECIL ?

Detroit TIGERS father & son ...

CECIL & PRINCE Fielder

CECIL wore #45(44)

PRINCE wore #28 & currently wears #84

#44 BARACK OBAMA is the LION KING

http://youtu.be/Gv_44QQMcGo
"What A Fool Cannot Comprehend He Laughs At, Thinking That By His Laughter He Shows Superiority Instead Of Latent Idiocy."
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

I think that TPTB might try to sacrafice ALBERT PUJOLS one day , I know it sounds crazy but after I looked at his bio it wouldn't surprise me if something happens to PUJOLS

He wears number 5 which is the # for DEATH & SACRIFICE

Wow , I wonder if it's going to be soon because he's currently sitting on 555 CAREER HOME RUNS !!!

3.13 batting average

He was drafted by the CARDINALS (PRIESTS) in the 13th round of the 1999 (666) draft

Pujols, his father, and his grandmother immigrated to New York City in 1996, where Albert witnessed a shooting at a grocery store. Partly because of the shooting, they moved to Independence (NEW JERUSALEM), Missouri, two months later to join some relatives. - wiki

Pujols played baseball at Fort Osage High School in Independence (NEW JERUSALEM) and was named an All-State athlete twice.[13] As a senior, he was walked 55 times in protest because opposing coaches believed he was older than 18, but he still hit 8 home runs in 33 at bats. One of his home runs travelled 450 feet.[10] After graduating from high school a semester early in December 1998, he was given a baseball scholarship to MAPLE WOODS (TREES) Community College. - wiki

Pujols and his wife are CHRISTIANS. He became a Christian on November 13, 1998, influenced in part by Deidre and his grandmother.[195][196] One of his writings on his family's foundation's website states, "In the Pujols family, God is first. Everything else is a distant second." He writes,

"My life's goal is to bring glory to Jesus. My life is not mostly dedicated to the Lord, it is 100% committed to Jesus Christ and His will. God has given me the ability to succeed in the game of baseball. But baseball is not the end; baseball is the means by which my wife, Dee Dee, and I glorify God. Baseball is simply my platform to elevate Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior."

ALBERT went from the CARDINALS (PRIESTS) to the ANGELS & he now wears the ILLUMINATI (A) logo

Hopefully I'm wrong about this one but it's looking like PUJOLS might be the next ROBERTO CLEMENTE

*ROBERTO CLEMENTE made his MLB debut in '55

On December 31, '72 , he died from an aviation accident while en route to deliver aid to earthquake victims in Nicaragua.

72 is another very important OCCULT RITUAL #

here's one example ...

MOUND 72 in Cahokia

Next to this mound to the southwest another mass burial was made. This burial is the most grisly found at the site, containing 39 men and women who appear to have been violently killed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mound_72

Canonization

The feature film "Baseball's Last Hero: 21 Clemente Stories" was filmed by Richard Rossi. One of the scenes in the movie features a conversation Clemente has with a nun.

The scene spurred several people to pitch the Pope for Clemente's canonization as a SAINT. Rossi, a former evangelical minister, received several messages of support, including a letter showing papal support from Pope Francis in starting the process from the Vatican through the Apostolic Nunciature in Washington, D.C. and from Archbishop Jose Horacio Gomez of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. "I've never thought of him in terms of being a saint,” said Pirates second baseman Neil Walker, a devout Roman Catholic whose father was a teammate of Clemente. “But he's somebody who lived his life serving others, really. So if it would happen, I wouldn't be terribly surprised by it.”

SAINT ALBERT ???

#5 PUJOLS'S MLB debut was just 2 months after #3 DALE EARNHARDT'S DEATH

They really really DONT LIKE CHRISTIANS , especially ones as devoted as PUJOLS'S seems to be , and especially ones as famous & successful as PUJOLS has been , all of the 'GREAT ONES' were LUCIFARIANS
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

The BROWNS ritual today ....

http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/19/johnny-ma ... -drinking/

BROWNS QB Johnny Manziel & Colleen CROWLEY (CC)

ALIESTER CROWLEY'S birthday was one week ago
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: The HOLY GRAIL is being hidden in SAINT LOUIS

Post by Nicotti »

YOU@CITY wrote:I think that TPTB might try to sacrafice ALBERT PUJOLS one day , I know it sounds crazy...
Yes. That is the crazy sounding part of your theories...
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Hmmm, so far the Mets and Royals are ahead. Maybe I am Nostradamas. :) Are you sticking to the Cubs and Blue Jays. Your brief career in verifiable predictions was so promising. At least you didn't put money on it.
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

I don't think I have ever seen this many Chem trails in the sky at one time before , they're going crazy with em today
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

YOU@CITY wrote:I don't think I have ever seen this many Chem trails in the sky at one time before , they're going crazy with em today
Why have chem trails if you aren't going to have people going crazy?
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

RedRook wrote:
YOU@CITY wrote:I don't think I have ever seen this many Chem trails in the sky at one time before , they're going crazy with em today
Why have chem trails if you aren't going to have people going crazy?

Your way beyond annoying
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

YOU@CITY wrote:
Your way beyond annoying
*You're
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

Creepy video of a masked figure featuring cryptic threats toward Barack Obama and the White House sets social media in a spin

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3pE5z8s5x
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

BROUSER wrote:
YOU@CITY wrote:Your way beyond annoying
*You're
No he meant your... and forgot an "is".

Your way is beyond annoying.

obviously
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
RedRook
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by RedRook »

Sorry, I forgot colors. Better?
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

Nicotti wrote:
BROUSER wrote:
YOU@CITY wrote:Your way beyond annoying
*You're

obviously
Slightly more cryptic: Your way beyond is annoying. But then again, whose way beyond is not annoying? And for some, any way beyond will do. Sluts.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
YOU@CITY
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by YOU@CITY »

BROUSER wrote:
Nicotti wrote:
BROUSER wrote: *You're

obviously
Slightly more cryptic: Your way beyond is annoying. But then again, whose way beyond is not annoying? And for some, any way beyond will do. Sluts.

Why don't you go break into some abandoned warehouses or go read a book or something