Get Chased by Zombies

You can talk about anything here
testube
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Get Chased by Zombies

Post by testube »

Hey everyone, we've got our next big Zombie event coming up on Saturday, March 29, 2014. It's a game of "Zombie Tag", similar to the Humans Versus Zombies game on college campuses, but more family-friendly. (Bring yer kids) It's at Lake Leatherwood, just west of Eureka Springs, AR.

One of our "missions" will include the trail that runs beneath the historic Mulladay Hollow Bridge built by the CCC back in the 30s. Otherwise, there isn't much about this event that falls into the "underground" realm ... hence my placement in the "Other" forum.

None-the-less, we had over a hundred people come out last year, and we all had a blast getting chased by zombies. Oh, and bring marshmallows - the only defense against the undead in this game. :)

More info here:
http://eurekaspringszombietag.com

Hope you can make it out!

Edit: One more thing. The game was free to play last year, but this year we need to charge per person. It's $7 if you pre-register online, or $10 on the day of the game. This sucks, and we didn't want to charge so much, but due to the popularity of the game last year, the city (Parks) is now requiring us to have liability insurance and pay to rent out the fields, which isn't cheap. Still a lot cheaper than most other Zombie Run events...
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Get Chased by Zombies

Post by Nicotti »

Well there was a group of ppl on here that wanted to do a Dogpatch trip so maybe they can hit your thing sat and then do some ue on the sunday. Just an idea.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
testube
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Get Chased by Zombies

Post by testube »

That's a cool idea. It would make for an exciting day trip. :)