Post by Cerealkiller »

Twail Wetard wrote:Branding. It's a good amount of pain
Yeah that I found out the hard F'n way.
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: A question about cutting.

Post by SubLunar »

Joking and whatnot aside, I think you should seriously consider getting a new job.

Fast food is the worst fucking job ever. Look for gas station work. Seriously, it usually doesn't take any more qualifications than fast food and it's infinitely better work. The customers are in and out quick, the rushes don't last and there's tons of time to clean, stock the coolers, etc all pretty much at your own pace.

Fuck fast food, get the fuck outta there asap.
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Re: A question about cutting.

Post by DeathByMoth »

He's right. Kum-n-Go seems to be pretty chill, but be warned, they tend to fire people after they start to make more than about $9.00 and hour. Fast food is the balls, You have to deal with people who's dreams have failed them, and they tend to take out that frustration on their subordinates, who are replaceable. There's really nothing you can do about it, other than find another job.

Hey, speaking of which, can you suck dick well? Can you rob people and blow it all on cocaine and meth? Have you ever stabbed your way out of a mental hospital in a drug-fueled rampage? Because there's an opening where I work, on Kearney. You might get lured into a semi-truck rape trap now and then, but hey, it helps keeps things fresh. On the plus side, you almost never get shanked by the homeless for the obvious wads of drugs practically falling out of your pockets. And you even find the occasional dead hooker stuffed under a mattress!

It's great!
- Y U NO LIKE RANDY?!?!
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: A question about cutting.

Post by paul06660 »

Thanks everyone for the support and advice. This has really helped improve my outlook on the forum. After my current semester ends, I plan on taking time out to find another source of income with set hours and fewer convicted felons. I also plan on buying a new car and taking a 2 week vacation to reflect on my life. As of right now, I am going to be tested for diabetes and quit drinking soda and energy drinks.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: A question about cutting.

Post by Nicotti »

if you have diabetes you can still drink diet soda... unless you're one of those fruits that believes aspartame is deadly.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand