You can talk about anything here
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Re: RE: Saturday

Post by Underdog »

ivecomeasiam wrote:Phht
hahaha.
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer
tyler
Precocious Little Scamp
Precocious Little Scamp

RE: Saturday

Post by tyler »

Who wants to play in a punk band with me? I'm going to start one. A sweet one. Like Me First and The Gimme Gimme's, sans all the covers.
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

If anyone was going to come out, one of the bands cancelled so it'll be a dollar or two cheaper. Show will still go on either way. Also that dollar or two change depends on if I like the person or not. ;) j/k.
Anne has left the building.
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

Yea so the concert was a bust because of the 20 bajillion others going on, but thanks guys for showing up. The bands said they had fun, and that's all that matters and gas money. haha. We maybe could have convinced mom to go into the tunnels, but she was wearing sandles.
Anne has left the building.
Underdog
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS
NEEDS MOAR TEXTS

Post by Underdog »

Anne wrote:Yea so the concert was a bust because of the 20 bajillion others going on, but thanks guys for showing up. The bands said they had fun, and that's all that matters and gas money. haha. We maybe could have convinced mom to go into the tunnels, but she was wearing sandles.

We should have told her it was an underground rave instead.
"I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life." -Jack Bauer
Cake_Pan
Lush
Lush

Post by Cake_Pan »

Underdog wrote:
Anne wrote:Yea so the concert was a bust because of the 20 bajillion others going on, but thanks guys for showing up. The bands said they had fun, and that's all that matters and gas money. haha. We maybe could have convinced mom to go into the tunnels, but she was wearing sandles.

We should have told her it was an underground rave instead.
hahaha