Last night I dreamt...

You can talk about anything here
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Re: Last night I dreamt...

Post by redox »

After watching Dawn of the Dead the other night before bed, I was dreaming zombies were attacking me. All I had was a .22 which wasn't doing shit. So to make them die better, I started making louder gunshot sounds with my voice and lips. I began blowing their heads off beautifully until the wifey woke me up for making gunshot noises in my sleep lol.
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

I too had a dream about shooting a .22 that wasn't loud/powerful enough, so I had to fake it.

Weird.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

I dreamt about my brother throwing a high school house party and then he was too socially awkward to hang out with anyone, so I hung out and met with all the tweens, and was awesome, cause I don't give a shit about tweens or there opinions.

Strangest part: I don't have a brother.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

redox wrote:After watching Dawn of the Dead the other night before bed, I was dreaming zombies were attacking me. All I had was a .22 which wasn't doing shit. So to make them die better, I started making louder gunshot sounds with my voice and lips. I began blowing their heads off beautifully until the wifey woke me up for making gunshot noises in my sleep lol.
ha!
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Last night I dreamt...

Post by SubLunar »

My most recent dream was a nightmare..

I had recently broken up with my current real life gf for a while and we had a young kid together at this point. I was back working at my old job. I had also hooked back up with the previous real life girlfriend and the majority of the dream was babysitting this kid while at work on the phone with her.

Fucking lame!
David Keetz
Mercurial Disciple
Mercurial Disciple

Re: RE: Last night I dreamt...

Post by David Keetz »

Twail Wetard wrote:
SubLunar wrote: ...Lucid dreaming is the tits.
or dreams of tits. :shock:
I had a pretty decent tits dream last night.
I think something clever is supposed to go right here.
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

SubLunar wrote:My most recent dream was a nightmare..

I had recently broken up with my current real life gf for a while and we had a young kid together at this point. I was back working at my old job. I had also hooked back up with the previous real life girlfriend and the majority of the dream was babysitting this kid while at work on the phone with her.

Fucking lame!
dude, if you hadn't posted this, you would have forgotten it by now. so now I read this depressing shit dream of yours, and I want to cut my own nuts off
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

redox wrote:
SubLunar wrote:I had recently broken up with my current real life gf for a while and we had a young kid together at this point. I was back working at my old job. I had also hooked back up with the previous real life girlfriend and the majority of the dream was babysitting this kid while at work on the phone with her.
dude, if you hadn't posted this, you would have forgotten it by now. so now I read this depressing shit dream of yours, and I want to cut my own nuts off
Isn't that reality for you? Taking care of a whiny kid, while slaving away at a crappy job, just to come home to your old lady every night, who will yell at you for random things you did or did not do while always having some excuse for why you guys can't have sex that day?

-Ayn Rand
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

I, on the other hand, hooked up with some random chick that I met at a social event last night... sadly it was only in my dreams. :|

-Ayn Rand
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Nicotti wrote: Isn't that reality for you? Taking care of a whiny kid, while slaving away at a crappy job, just to come home to your old lady every night, who will yell at you for random things you did or did not do while always having some excuse for why you guys can't have sex that day?
For me? Nope, although I have dodged that bullet a few times!
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

SubLunar wrote:
Nicotti wrote: Isn't that reality for you? Taking care of a whiny kid, while slaving away at a crappy job, just to come home to your old lady every night, who will yell at you for random things you did or did not do while always having some excuse for why you guys can't have sex that day?
For me? Nope, although I have dodged that bullet a few times!
I was referring to Redox there. I know that's not you're situation, cock nugget. :roll:

-Ayn Rand
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Had a kick ass zombie dream last night. Probably because I read the end of the world thread before I went to sleep. I love zombie dreams!
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

I had a dream last night of exploring a big weird building and finding a cabbit, which is of course a cat/rabbit hybrid. Weird.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

-Ayn Rand
cleverusername
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by cleverusername »

have a recurring dream where I am exploring a really dark house and I can't see anything and my flashlight keeps dying but I eventually find a light switch downstairs and when i flip it the light comes on and it's a dirty classroom full of preschoolers making crafts with construction paper. The scary part is that I have to keep them since I was the one who found them. I always wake up after I find out it's a finders keepers situation lol.