Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

You can talk about anything here
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Re: RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by GlassCurtain »

DeathByMoth wrote:... because the nearest habitable planet isn't even in our solar system. To even reach us, their technology would have to outclass ours, by definition.
I hate to say it but moth is right. I mean we obviously didn't build the St. Louis arch stargate. We don't have that kind of technology. I mean what's it even made of? Adamantium, Unobtainum, Vibranium? These aren't native to our earth.
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

charopós wrote:If you'd think for a second and READ what you wrote, you'd realize the fallacy therein. Unless you really are retarded. Your statement basically says that if they exist then they MUST have amazing technical abilities. It doesn't say if they contact us, no your only condition is that their existence alone provides the proof of their abilities. Moron.
You are correct. I did not not specifically say 'extra-terrestrials that have been to our planet', although in my defense I felt that, given the subject, it was implied. But, any race that would be able to even reach our solar system would be far more technologically advanced than us. I would imagine they would understand things that we haven't even imagined.

But this is splitting hairs, clearly I was trying to be humorous in my original post, but the humor died when everyone decided to jump back on the bandwagon and talk shit. I really don't know why you're all so fascinated by trolling me, why don't you look at what I've posted on this site and tell me what exactly pisses you off enough to seek me out, wherever I post, and start running your mouths? This isn't even really funny anymore, it's becoming pathetic.

charopós, you were brilliant in your pursuit. I don't doubt that you had shit on lock. I did, seriously, read this whole thread, and it's epic. You're execution was by far one of the best. Subtle, yet effective. I just had some things of my own that I wanted to "discuss" with ol' YC. You never really get an opportunity to interact directly with the true oblivion of insanity, and I had some questions for the maelstrom.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Re: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by GlassCurtain »

And yeah I gotta give my props to charopós. He came out of no where and was able to fuck with YC and string him along into so much brilliant bullshit. You even got him to believe that you two knew each other at one point. :)

And best line:
You City wrote:I was contacted by sirius
charopós wrote:Did you miss a payment?
I literally laughed out loud. Thank you sir.
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

GlassCurtain wrote:
DeathByMoth wrote:... because the nearest habitable planet isn't even in our solar system. To even reach us, their technology would have to outclass ours, by definition.
I hate to say it but moth is right. I mean we obviously didn't build the St. Louis arch stargate. We don't have that kind of technology. I mean what's it even made of? Adamantium, Unobtainum, Vibranium? These aren't native to our earth.
Yeah, take what I said out of context. Then, suddenly, you're right...

I thought what I posted was funny. The only reason I posted was because I was trying to get some laughs. Have all of you really missed that point entirely? Seriously, what the hell is the problem? No matter what I post, this shit starts. If you guys really don't want me on this site, I'll respect that. Really, if my presence is legitimately an issue on this site, then tell me. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'm not trying to play whipping boy for a bunch of presumptuous, emotionally damaged asshats.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

DeathByMoth wrote:
GlassCurtain wrote:
Yeah, take what I said out of context. Then, suddenly, you're right...

I thought what I posted was funny. The only reason I posted was because I was trying to get some laughs. Have all of you really missed that point entirely? Seriously, what the hell is the problem? No matter what I post, this shit starts. If you guys really don't want me on this site, I'll respect that. Really, if my presence is legitimately an issue on this site, then tell me. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'm not trying to play whipping boy for a bunch of presumptuous, emotionally damaged asshats.
Holy fuck dude we take everyone's comments out of context and then make fun of them. That's what we do. Look at the redbox game and our sig quotes. You think Nic really sucked a dick to get the taste of a beer out of his mouth? This is the internet...an impersonal medium. Don't take it so siriusly. Pun intended! :lol:

crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

DeathByMoth wrote:And how did I know that, regardless of what I posted, a few of you fags would start trolling, again?

Picking on an unstable, delusional, paranoid burnout nutcase is totally justifiable.
Looks like you answered your own question there.

:D
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

DeathByMoth wrote:Seriously, what the hell is the problem? No matter what I post, this shit starts. If you guys really don't want me on this site, I'll respect that. Really, if my presence is legitimately an issue on this site, then tell me. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'm not trying to play whipping boy for a bunch of presumptuous, emotionally damaged asshats.
You know, I was willing to cut you some slack for a bit. There was a nice little bit of self-deprecating humor back in the baby thread where I jumped your shit partially out of boredom and partially to see what kind of reaction I would get. But now you are playing the victim, the martyr, and lashing back. Badly. We could really care less whether you are on the site. But if you are going to stick around, get a thicker skin.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

BROUSER wrote:... get a thicker foreskin.
GlassCurtain wrote:You think Nic really sucked a dick to get the taste of a beer out of his mouth?
Because the rest of us do.
GlassCurtain wrote:Holy fuck dude we take everyone's comments out of context and then make fun of them. That's what we do.
+1

I consider it endearment, especially coming from cob cob. Where is he anyway?
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

He went back to the wet, hairy, sewer smelling hole he's been hiding in pretty quickly after slinging some shit at YC.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

PANIC! on the Titanic wrote:
GlassCurtain wrote:You think Nic really sucked a cock to get the taste of a beer out of his mouth?
Because the rest of us do.
Actually I usually have to suck on a beer to get the taste of cock out of my mouth.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

Hey now panic! I don't believe Brouser said that. You're misquoting Brouser for a laugh and that's just wrong! /sarcasm

Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

I'm a gay robot.
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by SubLunar »

That's weird. You hide it well.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

What? No one has watched red vs blue here? You people are missing out.
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

GlassCurtain wrote:
Hey now panic! I don't believe Brouser said that. You're misquoting Brouser for a laugh and that's just wrong! /sarcasm
What the fuck ever, you guys are all gay and taking everything I say too far. Buncha n00b trolls

:lol: