Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

You can talk about anything here
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by charopós »

By secret societies you mean freemason and the like? They are normally referred to as Mystery Schools.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

I'm pretty sure that there is something going on underneath the John Danforth , skull & bones member , science center in forest park.
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Re: RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by charopós »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:So before the the summer of '07 I considered myself to be asleep. I'm now , somewhat awake. In the early part of '07 I moved into the Lambskin temple on Taylor & arco which is really on kings highway across the street from forest park. The Lambskin temple was a Masonic Temple built by freemason in 1920. It's on the Natinal historic register. Before I moved in I had no idea what a freemason was and had never even heard of the illuminati. I didn't even know 911 was an inside job. I'm gonna skip some stuff. In 07 I started meditating and became a vegetarian. I was also starting to explore new subjects. Sometime in june I was given a half pound of golden teacher mushrooms. Magis mushrooms. There are many varieties , these were golden teachers. On July 2 I decided to take some and meditate. I ate about 14 grams. Dairying this I saw orbs outside my bedroom window. They were traveling towards forest park in front on barnes hospital. The same hospital I was born in. Some of them would stop and blink at me and then continue moving. One of the orbs stopped liked the others and began to get bright. Much more then the previous ones. It was very strange but very real. I started to physically feel it's energy and it was the greatest feeling I have ever felt in thy entire life. It only last less than a minute but it changed my life and they way I perceive reality. I saw something else before that happened that seemed like some kind of crystalline structure thar surronds the earth. I had a similar experience the next day. This was on July 2 & 3 of 2007. A lot happened to me on those days. I believe I was contacted by Sirius on those days. Angels were involved and so was a mystery school. Whatever happened had to happen there because of the ley lines. All churches and temples are built on ley lines.
I want to hear more about this.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

charopós wrote:By secret societies you mean freemason and the like? They are normally referred to as Mystery Schools.
Not neccesarly. The Freemasons started from the ancient mystery schools in egypt. The mystery school I am referring to is in the etheral realm. This is a realm above the earth. They are in different sections. In the realm above St.Louis in an arch angel and an ancient mystery school. This is what I have learned from researching. I've only read about the mystery school in one place. With everything that has happened to me it makes perfect sense. As far as the arch angel Chamuel and residing in the ethereal realm above St.Louis , many many people seem to agree on this.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

charopós wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:So before the the summer of '07 I considered myself to be asleep. I'm now , somewhat awake. In the early part of '07 I moved into the Lambskin temple on Taylor & arco which is really on kings highway across the street from forest park. The Lambskin temple was a Masonic Temple built by freemason in 1920. It's on the Natinal historic register. Before I moved in I had no idea what a freemason was and had never even heard of the illuminati. I didn't even know 911 was an inside job. I'm gonna skip some stuff. In 07 I started meditating and became a vegetarian. I was also starting to explore new subjects. Sometime in june I was given a half pound of golden teacher mushrooms. Magis mushrooms. There are many varieties , these were golden teachers. On July 2 I decided to take some and meditate. I ate about 14 grams. Dairying this I saw orbs outside my bedroom window. They were traveling towards forest park in front on barnes hospital. The same hospital I was born in. Some of them would stop and blink at me and then continue moving. One of the orbs stopped liked the others and began to get bright. Much more then the previous ones. It was very strange but very real. I started to physically feel it's energy and it was the greatest feeling I have ever felt in thy entire life. It only last less than a minute but it changed my life and they way I perceive reality. I saw something else before that happened that seemed like some kind of crystalline structure thar surronds the earth. I had a similar experience the next day. This was on July 2 & 3 of 2007. A lot happened to me on those days. I believe I was contacted by Sirius on those days. Angels were involved and so was a mystery school. Whatever happened had to happen there because of the ley lines. All churches and temples are built on ley lines.

Sure, could you try to be more specific please?

Before this, like I said, I knew so little about such things as astronomy , that I literally didn't even know that Sirius was even a star. I knew that the days I saw these lights in the sky were importaont for some reason but wasn't sure why. Remember July2&3. Google July 23 and Sirius. I told you I ate mushrooms but I was also smoking a lot of hash. Google Sirius and cannabis or Sirius and the Dogon tribe of west Africa. 23 is a very important number to sirius. I realized many things after this and one was that a very powerful bad person lived near me at the time. That person is in the Walker family. How many people know who George Herbert Walker III is? He's not as important as his grandfather but the apple dosnt fall far from the tree. Did you know that the most important political prisoner of the Bush 41 administration was in the St.Charles county jail for years receiving in humane treatment. St.Louis is the place the Bush family got started and most things usually come full circle. I suspect there fall will take place in St.Louis as well.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
charopós wrote:

Before this, like I said, I knew so little about such things as astronomy , that I literally didn't even know that Sirius was even a star. I knew that the days I saw these lights in the sky were importaont for some reason but wasn't sure why. Remember July2&3. Google July 23 and Sirius. I told you I ate mushrooms but I was also smoking a lot of hash. Google Sirius and cannabis or Sirius and the Dogon tribe of west Africa. 23 is a very important number to sirius. I realized many things after this and one was that a very powerful bad person lived near me at the time. That person is in the Walker family. How many people know who George Herbert Walker III is? He's not as important as his grandfather but the apple dosnt fall far from the tree. Did you know that the most important political prisoner of the Bush 41 administration was in the St.Charles county jail for years receiving in humane treatment. St.Louis is the place the Bush family got started and most things usually come full circle. I suspect there fall will take place in St.Louis as well.
I might have gotten a bit off track. What did you want to know?
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Re: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:The Gateway arch is more then you think. Possibly the same area as a stargate. It's very close to Monks Mound. The whole Mississipian community who built the mounds just disappeared , like the Myans, off the face of the Earth. Must be the mushrooms.
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:In the realm above St.Louis in an arch angel and an ancient mystery school. This is what I have learned from researching. I've only read about the mystery school in one place. With everything that has happened to me it makes perfect sense. As far as the arch angel Chamuel and residing in the ethereal realm above St.Louis , many many people seem to agree on this.
So ok let me see if Im getting this right...

So this Chamwow guy, a st louis gateway arch angel lives in the arch above st louis in an ancient mystery school getting high on mushrooms and ether. From his lookout tower high in the sky he could see over into Cahokia as the Mississippians were wiped out by the Mayans, leaving only a tablet calendar ending at the apocalypse sometime in 2012. Many many people (such as the gov'ment) know about this but the rest of us are ignorant. Cover up anyone?

Fucking knew it.
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
charopós wrote: I want to hear more about this.

Everything. Mystery Schools, orbs, crystalline structures, astral projection, etc.
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
Nicotti wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote: I'm not sure what you mean.

I know your trying to be funny but I still don't get it.
Sirius satellite radio
At the time I actually thought it was from my Sirius radio but know I think it was from the star.
Please explain.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

Nicotti wrote:I'm not lolabelle.
:o
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:I am so uptight is because I as so use to people calling me weird or dillusional or whatever else they say. I also offense to comments such as, your the one who took a bunch of mushrooms.
Holy shit, you're an insane egomaniac.
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:For another thing it's obvious that you know very little about them.
Fuck you, you insane egomaniac.
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:23 is a very important number
Nobody likes you when you're 23.

You've touched on many interesting topics, for sure. The way you've presented them is incredibly embarrassing, though. For starters, learn simple grammar. Also, stop insulting your audience. Our eclectic backgrounds and tribal knowledge goes deeper than you realize, n00b. Cut the bullshit and just tell us about your wacky hallucinations. The thread would progress quite well and be much more interesting that way.

So, now there are three outcomes: 1) You take my advice and the thread turns into an amazing journey through inner and outer space, 2) You continue to have thread derailment after thread derailment peppered with "you guys don't even know about this kind of stuff" self-congratulatory bullshit, or 3) You get pissed off at us for calling you out, threaten someones life, get banned, come back as a fake n00b, and do it all over again.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

charopós wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:

Everything. Mystery Schools, orbs, crystalline structures, astral projection, etc.
I never mentioned astral projection. I'm still not sure what the orbs are. The crystalline structure is the only way I can describe these balls of light that I saw when I looked up. There were hundreds of them. They were different than the orbs. I saw the orbs multiple times on multiple days but only while I was in the Lambskin temple. Ive taken mushrooms or acid many times and never saw orbs before I did it at the Lambskin while meditating.
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:I never mentioned astral projection.
How else would one get to this ethereal realm other than by astral projection? What mode of transport would allow one into the gates of the Mystery other than by navigating the Astral Plane?
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

charopós wrote:What mode of transport would allow one into the gates of the Mystery
Take your pick.

Last edited by crazydrummerdude on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

crazydrummerdude wrote:
Nicotti wrote:I'm not lolabelle.
:o
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:I am so uptight is because I as so use to people calling me weird or dillusional or whatever else they say. I also offense to comments such as, your the one who took a bunch of mushrooms.
Holy shit, you're an insane egomaniac.
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:For another thing it's obvious that you know very little about them.
Fuck you, you insane egomaniac.
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:23 is a very important number
Nobody likes you when you're 23.

You've touched on many interesting topics, for sure. The way you've presented them is incredibly embarrassing, though. For starters, learn simple grammar. Also, stop insulting your audience. Our eclectic backgrounds and tribal knowledge goes deeper than you realize, n00b. Cut the bullshit and just tell us about your wacky hallucinations. The thread would progress quite well and be much more interesting that way.

So, now there are three outcomes: 1) You take my advice and the thread turns into an amazing journey through inner and outer space, 2) You continue to have thread derailment after thread derailment peppered with "you guys don't even know about this kind of stuff" self-congratulatory bullshit, or 3) You get pissed off at us for calling you out, threaten someones life, get banned, come back as a fake n00b, and do it all over again.
I never insinuated that everyone here lacks the knowledge that I said one person lacks. Talk about assuming things. Look at your own self. Whose life did I threaten by the way. If this thread goes nowhere then I won't ever try it again on this site. Plenty of people on GLP know my story and I've never been accused of lying on that site. I have a pretty good reputation. That site gets over 3 million visitors a day. I'm not trying to prove anything either. This has nothing to do with ego. I'm just trying to share my story and maybe have some questions answered. Your advice sucks by the way but that's just my opinion.
~YoU~€iT¥~
BANNED
BANNED

Post by ~YoU~€iT¥~ »

crazydrummerdude wrote:
charopós wrote:What mode of transport would allow one into the gates of the Mystery
I could have said The Mystery Machine, but this seems oddly fitting.

Your very rude.

Why are you still here?