Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

You can talk about anything here
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by Nicotti »

:lol: :lol: Nice
More online investigation than onsite exploration these days.

“My dear fellow, who will let you?”
“That’s not the point. The point is, who will stop me?”
-Ayn Rand
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by Freak »

I'm jealous that you guys have YouCity. Around here the schizo hobos just live in caves, they don't have Internet connections. And our forums are all the more boring for it :-( I'm gonna start a donation drive to give old laptops to bums so we can have our own YouCity!
PANIC! on the Titanic
Titanic Penis
Titanic Penis
Location: I am everywhere and nowhere, especially in Missouri

Post by PANIC! on the Titanic »

Freak wrote: I'm gonna start a donation drive to give old laptops to bums so we can have our own YouCity!
Better yet, you can just take ours.
jakethesartech2
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by jakethesartech2 »

is it just me...or does anyone else think paul0660 would have way too much fun with this guy?
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

I've read this whole, terrible monster from page 1. First let me say that it's almost certain that there are other life forms in space somewhere. It's safe to assume that in the vastness of space there must be at least a few starfaring races, species, or organisms of some form. Even NASA agrees that it is extremely likely that there are intelligent or sentient lifeforms elsewhere in the Universe.

The point I'm getting at is, if there are extraterrestrials, regardless of their involvement in our affairs, isn't it safe to assume that they would be at least capable of amazing technical feats? So, what if, as a way to get their rocks off, they find people that are batshit crazy, then start sending them weird images or signals or words, just to see what happens? It is in the realm of theoretical possibility... Seriously, you run into people like this every now and then, and they all really fucking believe this shit, hard.

What if aliens find these guys and make them do all sorts of crazy shit, by using brain radio transmission or something?
Imagine how much fun you could have by making this stupid fuck lick the toilet in a bus-stop, or making him dig out the tracking chip the Government put in his neck? You could make him alienate himself from everybody in his life by making them wear the foil suit before they would be allowed into his house. You could make them eat 5 ounces(and he did claim to) of fucking mushrooms, just to see if it would kill their stupid asses.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, this guy might be some kind of joke by aliens with spare time to kill. He could be a Government experimental human clone. He might even be a sentient A.I. incapable of discerning between reason and insanity, unable to discern truth from fiction, running amok with no regard for human life, like Watson:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watson_computer

What I'm getting at is, he may not be a burnout, drug-funneling, ego-manic psychopath, he might be the world's first sentient computer program...

...and he may develop a thirst for blood.
Freak
300+ Poster
300+ Poster

Post by Freak »

I'm not on here all that much, but I was kind of assuming DeathByMoth is YouCity with a different username :-P
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Re: RE: Ley Lines and Mystery Schools in St.Louis

Post by Nicotti »

Freak wrote:I'm not on here all that much, but I was kind of assuming DeathByMoth is YouCity with a different username :-P
A definite possibility.. Though I was under the impression You City was IP banned. Course one, unfortunately, can't really stop "stupid people with purpose".
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Nope. Clearly YouCity had some serious cognitive deficiencies. He couldn't construct whole sentences without great difficulty. His grammar and punctuation was painful. He couldn't formulate a thought without rambling on about some other thing first. By the time he got done with one point he was struggling to make, he had introduced twice as many other unrelated ideas so by the time he stopped typing, it looked like someone vomited alphabet soup all over the screen and tried incoherently arranging the letters into words. After reading one of his "paragraphs", you had no idea what the fuck he was even trying to say in the first place.
Nicotti
The Awkward Ninja
The Awkward Ninja

Post by Nicotti »

True.

He'd have to be a master at lying to people or have some major psychological problems to pull off both identities so flawlessly. And from what read of both YC and mothballs, neither seem capable of such a deception.

We just seem to be blessed enough to get two different freaks of nature in rapid succession. Yea us. :|
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

DeathByMoth wrote:The point I'm getting at is, if there are extraterrestrials, regardless of their involvement in our affairs, isn't it safe to assume that they would be at least capable of amazing technical feats?
No. Why the fuck would that be safe to assume?
SubLunar wrote:Nope. Clearly YouCity had some serious cognitive deficiencies. He couldn't construct whole sentences without great difficulty. His grammar and punctuation was painful. He couldn't formulate a thought without rambling on about some other thing first. By the time he got done with one point he was struggling to make, he had introduced twice as many other unrelated ideas so by the time he stopped typing, it looked like someone vomited alphabet soup all over the screen and tried incoherently arranging the letters into words. After reading one of his "paragraphs", you had no idea what the fuck he was even trying to say in the first place.
He was either a dumbass like DeathByMoth, or the best fake n00b ever. I don't think so much of the latter because I know very few people creative enough to come up a character like YouCity and determined enough to stick with it to the end.

I guess they could be one in the same and are both characters in some creative losers mind.
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

crazydrummerdude wrote:
DeathByMoth wrote:The point I'm getting at is, if there are extraterrestrials, regardless of their involvement in our affairs, isn't it safe to assume that they would be at least capable of amazing technical feats?
... because the nearest habitable planet isn't even in our solar system. To even reach us, their technology would have to outclass ours, by definition.

And how did I know that, regardless of what I posted, a few of you fags would start trolling, again?

Picking on an unstable, delusional, paranoid burnout nutcase is totally justifiable. In fact, I really wish that I'd started posting while YC was still around. I would've made that guy kill himself. But it was funny because you were making a point.

See, shooting shit is normal, and I understand the function it serves. Everyone gets a kick out of burning somebody at just the right second. I don't resent 90% of what's been said about me in any other thread, because it's all in good fun. But Crazy, seriously, stop with your inane faggotry. We get it, you're gay. You're a loser. You hate yourself. I know, okay? And that's fine. But you've had some weird vendetta against me since I joined, and you have yet to prove a point, or do anything other than talk shit as fast and as hard as you could on me.

Are you just too fucking stupid to actually come up with a valid reason for bitching, every time I post? Or do you just compulsively vomit up words anytime you see my avatar? Unless you have something valid to say, you're just talking shit. Over and over again, like a stupid bitch.

I wanted to get to talk to YC, because I didn't know he'd really been banned. I had a plan for him, and was going to turn it into a fun psychology experiment, but no. Instant trolling as soon as I post. I made a section specifically for trolling me, so that you didn't have to keep hijacking threads to talk shit. You're being the internet equivalent of a drunk guy that starts shit in the middle of a gas-station. Nobody knows if he has a disorder, or is just to damn stupid to stop running his mouth.

I think Crazy wants me to be YC, because he likes having somebody dumber than he is to troll on.
DeathByMoth
BANNED
BANNED

Post by DeathByMoth »

Another thing I find funny, perhaps funnier than anything, is religious people talking shit on other delusional people. That may have been the best part of this whole thread. People, who themselves believe in ridiculous fairy tales, talking shit on literally the exact same type of person, has got to be better than a homeless guy telling someone to get a job.

I won't point fingers, but you know who you are.

Also, emoticons are for chicks, WTF?
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

DeathByMoth wrote:
crazydrummerdude wrote:
... because the nearest habitable planet isn't even in our solar system. To even reach us, their technology would have to outclass ours, by definition.
If you'd think for a second and READ what you wrote, you'd realize the fallacy therein. Unless you really are retarded. Your statement basically says that if they exist then they MUST have amazing technical abilities. It doesn't say if they contact us, no your only condition is that their existence alone provides the proof of their abilities. Moron.
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

P.S. Quit being a fucking crybaby. You troll all on your own.
charopós
100+ Poster
100+ Poster

Post by charopós »

YouCity was my experiment. You're not up to the task, son.

Here's some PM's from him to me:
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:Do you get joy from fucking with people?

People like you are the reason why I continue to do heroin. It's not because I love the drug, it's because I can't cope with jugemental ignorant pieces of shit who contribute nothing useful to this world while ostracizing or in your case trying to play mind games with the only people that are truly trying to make a difference in this world.
~YoU~€iT¥~ wrote:My life has been very strange and lonely for a long time now. I don't know how much more I can take. When someone pops up out of the blue and claims to understand what I'm going through and has answers that may help me that gives me hope. When that person disappears, then i go back to frustration. I'm not sure if your playing a game with me or you are really being honest. If your being honest I understand there are "rules" to this but come on, what if I accidentally take to much heroin and die or decide to kill myself? What good are those rules then? How much more of this do you think I can take before I decide that its not worth it to go through this anymore? I may of said to much and may regret doing so. I haven't met one person who understands me. Most peope just ridicule me and make fun of me. When you showed up it was like a glimmer of hope. For all I know your sitting here laughing your ass off at me. I felt a sincerity in your words but maybe that because that's what I wanted to hear.