Cake_Pan wrote:could you bring me airline peanuts? :P
absolutely :wink:
YAY!!! *does a dance in the privacy of her one computer room*
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: California!

Post by Hiccup »

im back everyone--just got back into kansas city and im hangin out with my sister for a while
gotta say...glad to be back
it was pretty cool but im tired and traveling by plane, in my opinion, isnt all that convenient
i always seem to be mega bitch when i get off a plane, and, as i said before, airports suck
so...we did disneyland yesterday, all day, and it was very fun
the best thing that happened at disneyland was when my friend and i were watching a parade and people dressed in full disney costume kept leaving the parade to tell me they liked my blue hair!! it was awesome!
the only complaint i have about the disneyland thing was that it was insanely crowded and that got old real fast. but we did have a good time and it wiped us out.
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

oh yeah--cake pan, i must regretfully inform you that i have no airline peanuts for you
i was, like, starving to death, like, practically wasting away to nothing, like, skin hanging off my bones, so i, um, ate em :twisted:
sorry!!!
bluecookies
Buckeye
Buckeye

Post by bluecookies »

I just got back from Portland Oregon over the weekend and I had sun chips on the plane. I felt so important having sun chips over pretzels. haha
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: California!

Post by Hiccup »

bluecookies wrote:I just got back from Portland Oregon over the weekend and I had sun chips on the plane. I felt so important having sun chips over pretzels. haha
oh yeah? well i also got a little snack pack of oreos and cheese nips and graham crackers and i was, like, shocked
so there :P

plus MY flight attendants sang to us when we were landing, so you really shouldnt feel important, bluecookies
(jk) :P
bluecookies
Buckeye
Buckeye

Post by bluecookies »

fine then! maybe I'll just stab myself with a plastic fork that I'm not allowed to carry on the plane! would you feel better then? :)
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

bluecookies wrote:fine then! maybe I'll just stab myself with a plastic fork that I'm not allowed to carry on the plane! would you feel better then? :)
possibly :P

actually, i didnt have hardly any problems at all with security, which kind of surprised me
the only thing was at the KC airport, when i walked through the metal detector thingy, it went off and it turned out to be my damn flip flops! thought that was kinda strange
but other than that, no probs--i kinda expected to be scrutinized a little closer, what with having blue hair and all
bluecookies
Buckeye
Buckeye

Post by bluecookies »

haha, ya people with blue hair and all are a terrorist threat you know. I just made that up about the fork. Seems like the few times I've flown recently they are not quite as anal as they used to be on security. Not to say that its possible to sneak a flame thrower on board though.
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

k, now i gotta tell you guys...
couldnt tell you earlier because i wanted to tell WR first, but this is so cute...
when i was at disneyland, we saw the white rabbit!
so i totally got a cute picture of me hugging the crap out of the white rabbit :D
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

bluecookies wrote:haha, ya people with blue hair and all are a terrorist threat you know. I just made that up about the fork. Seems like the few times I've flown recently they are not quite as anal as they used to be on security. Not to say that its possible to sneak a flame thrower on board though.
dont get me wrong....as far as im concerned they can be as anal as they want to be! im all for security
i welcome it, actually
a plane is definitely one place where you want to feel safe
bluecookies
Buckeye
Buckeye

Post by bluecookies »

I'm all for security. Originally from the Detroit area I had a hand search done on me when they first starting doing this major security and if this guys hand got any closer to the family jewels I would have expected him to put on some gloves.
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

oh, hey, Willard--i took a special picture at disneyland just for you
there was a barbershop quartet and they totally reminded me of you--mustve been the straw hats
:)
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

okay, ya'll are probably tired of hearing about cali by now but I DONT GIVE A CRAP
i forgot i wanted to talk about the weather because it is quite different
get this--i was actually cold most of the time, like, with actual goosebumps and stuff
although, for me, the hotter the better, unlike most ppl.
a lot of ppl like the central coast (thats where i was) because the weather is supposedly damn near perfect--no seasons, really. pretty much just mild weather all year round.
it was definitely sunny a lot, but compared to MO, i thought it was chilly and not just because of the humidity differences (practically no humidity there which really is nice)
dont care for humidity, but i do like it HOT.
humidity doesnt usually bother me-- would prefer it over
being cold,so when i stepped back into MO weather out of the KC airport i was like "Ahhh..." felt great.
couldnt believe i was telling myself i shouldve packed a jacket for CA, although it was pretty toasty warm at disneyland, but of course that was a lot more south than where my friend lives
so, yeah, compared to MO, CA was cold, but then again, im much more comfortable being hot than i am being cold...id rather be hot and sweaty than a little chilly :roll:
Hiccup
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Hiccup »

dammit, sorry, thought of another story
its cute though
when we were at our casual picnic part of the reunion something totally random happened
someones little girl came up to me (didnt know the mom nor the little girl) and started hugging me and trying to sit in my lap and stuff
this is even funnier if you know me well and know that i am SO not a kid person! my friend was laughing her ass off and she got some good pics
it was cute though and i was flattered and im guessing she was drawn to me because of my blue hair.
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

Didn't you know that little children are drawn to people with blue hair because they think that they are Smirfs! :D
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude