Hey Paul06660

You can talk about anything here
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: Hey Paul06660

Post by cobcob »

I've left you alone for months and months. I saw your car so I commented on it. Was I trying to be an asshole? No.
Yes I start shit, that's undisputed. If you're going to point fingers about that then why did you try to start shit with Brouser?
Tell ya what, let's meet up for a beer sometime. I'm sure you'll find that I'm not a bad guy and I'm willing to give you the benifit of doubt...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

Watch out paul! It's not uncommon for cobcob to roofie his mates drinks. Trust me....TRUST ME!!!
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

That wasn't roofies GC, I told you before, It was my back pain meds and they dropped into your drink when I was trying to take them but I had a spasm...
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

GC prolly woke up with his asshole all towed up
White Rabbit wrote:Welcome back. Find some cool stuff and tell us about it :P
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

RE: Hey Paul06660

Post by paul06660 »

So I hereby jack this thread.

I have a friend who has lately fucked up his life pretty bad. (No its not Shawn, but someone almost as bad.)
Back in 2006 he and a friend went on a drunken rampage and broke into a local school on the weekend. He was caught later down the road when he got his Taxi drivers license. They crossed refrenced his finger prints and got him for 2nd degree burglary.

He got a 5 year suspended supervised sentence. He was doing good for about 3 months until he got hooked on Morphine curtious of the local junkie.
Then he stopped going to his probation officer meetings, drug meetings, ect. Got a girlfriend pregnant and hooked on it too. The baby came out addicted at Wichita children's hospital. Somehow they convinced the doctors that it was from being perscribed opiates while she was pregnant.
They were on a road trip and stopped at the woman's moms house in Wichita and did a bunch of pills and that is what happened to cause her to go into labor.

Well I end up having to go out there and pick them up and they lived with me for about 6 months at my former rental house on Commercial St. My buddy keeps missing PO appointments so they violate his probation with 4 things, Drugs, failure to maintain job, failure to report, failure to notify PO when he lost job (over getting caught selling morphine pills out his cab).
The cops come out to the house while I was at work and the dumb bitch let them search the house. They found nothing in all but their room. In their room they found 30 syringes, bottle of pills, spoons, ect.

Cops take away the baby and the girl goes to jail. My buddy was gone so he wasnt found till later. Cops notify me about what happened and take my info the next day. They said that they took all the blame for what was in the room and I was not in trouble.

Well further down the road till last month he was on the run and got caught driving their van. He was caught with more spoons, needles and pills. Went to jail and had a bond of 15000 till his hearing. His stupid fucking mom gets him out of jail thinking that he would clean up. Well lets say that did not happen. He missed his hearing today and now everyone is up my ass looking for him. His Bondsman, the Sherrif, and whoever that person I caught trying to put a tracking device on my car.

It says he has a bond revocation hearing in Febuary, but I cannot find a warrant for his arrest anywhere on the Casenet, or Greenecountymo.org.

I think I might know where he is right now but the only thing stopping me is the face that I would feel like betraying him. Even after all his lies and stealing my $150 Cannon Powershot 570is I still cant stand the thought of turning him in.

His dope addiction got so bad before jail that he was doing 400mg morphine a day to keep from getting sick, and up to 1500 a day to get high when he could. He sat down in front of me many times and shot up. I wonder if later in life if this is going to cause me PTSD. Last time he did $100 worth of pills and 30 minutes later did another $100 worth and said for me to throw him under cold water in the tub if he starts to OD. I know he has Hepatitus B now from doing it so much and sharing.

I dont know what to do guys. I have thought about turning him in but I would feel like betraying him. I am afraid that when he goes to prison me and his family wont be allowed to see him till he gets out. That could be many years. He is so far gone on the dope that I dont think he cares anymore about anything. Not even his daughter that is now in his sister's foster care.

I am afraid that seeing him shoot up dope so many times is going to cause me mental issues down the road.

All advice will be considered. Just please dont be a jackass about this.
We are all just sloguns waiting to have our triggers pulled.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

You don't have to do anything. It's pretty much inevitable that he'll get caught real soon. People like that always do.
GlassCurtain
Cereal Smuggler
Cereal Smuggler

Post by GlassCurtain »

also prison is a great way to detox.
“I investigate things to complete my knowledge, my complete knowledge makes my thoughts sincere, my thoughts being sincere; my heart is pure.”

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glasscurtain/
lolabelle
Cursed With Hotness
Cursed With Hotness

Post by lolabelle »

Hey Cobby, remember that time I saw you at a store? Oh man, you are going to me so mad I'm telling everyone on here!
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Dammit Lolabelle!! You're such a shit stirrer!! Unbelievable!
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

If he's that far gone, he's already dead anyway, in all ways except his heart is still beating. You can't do him any wrong by turning him in.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

He detoxed for 20 days in Greene County Jail till his stupid mom was convinced by a nice letter he wrote that he wouldnt do dope anymore. He even wanted me to co sign for his bond. But even I knew he was bullshitting on that one.
He told his mom he would pay her back the $1500 it cost to get him out and he fucked her over good on that one. He lied about having money saved back from a settlement he got earlier that year. Turns out he burned about $50000 on dope. Fucking shame. He owed me $5000 out of that money and when he got the settlement he forgot all about me.

I guess I dont mind letting him rot in prison a while to learn his lesson. I think I know where he is staying right now too.
redox
aka Sawney Bean
aka Sawney Bean

Post by redox »

the guy is a dead man. he'll get cought no matter what you do Paul. he'll get out of jail then he'll die of an overdose, or someone will kill him on the street. fucking junkies.. ugh nasty story
paul06660
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by paul06660 »

Its too bad because he was such a good person before he got started on the shit.
lolabelle
Cursed With Hotness
Cursed With Hotness

Post by lolabelle »

He's not contributing in a good way to society, he's not being a good father, friend, son, etc. He obviously can't, at this point in time, live in a way where he can make good decisions on his own. So don't guilt yourself when he ends up in a place where they will take away his ability to make those decisions, and the state will be making those decisions for him. Good luck with dealing with this Paul. I do understand, on a much smaller scale. I have a friend from forever ago, who has made bad decision after bad decision, mainly regarding his dependence on alcohol. He's a good person, but he just can't make good decisions on his own right now. He is finally in some serious trouble, and will likely go to jail. It breaks my heart that he will go through that, but again, maybe this will allow him the time he needs to mature and get the help he needs to get control of his illnesses. Maybe looking at your friend's situation from that perspective will help you Paul.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

People have to bottom out before they can really change. Let him be, turn him in if you feel you can sleep at night after doing that. I certainly wouldn't have a problem doing so.