MONKEYMANN
400+ Poster
400+ Poster

Re: Hey Paul06660

Post by MONKEYMANN »

GlassCurtain wrote:
MONKEYMANN wrote:
tyler wrote: What a dumbfuck.
Tyler....Thanks for injecting your stupid little pussy ass comment into this for no apparent reason.

Its interesting how brave, little keyboard bitches like yourself are, when they aren't standing right in front of the person they're running their mouth off to. Its real easy to run your mouth over the internet, when there are no consequences attached to your actions, other than the exchange of "Typed" words....now isn't it!
Apparently monkeymann feels very strongly about smoking his drugs.
Just because I have an opinion on something, doesn't mean that I'm a participant....Now does it!

Actually I DON'T do drugs....What I feel very strongly about however, is people that are ASSHOLES for no reason. People who, instead of adding something intelligent to the conversation, just want to call people names, and act like dickheads.
I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU SAID THAT I SAID THAT......
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

Post by crazydrummerdude »

redox wrote:
crazydrummerdude wrote:Damn, this is serious business
Flight Of The Conchords are awesome.
CaveGirl
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

RE: Hey Paul06660

Post by CaveGirl »

Paul 's in denial if he thinks he won't get caught bc his shit's hidden away. The meth cook I knew over a decade ago was the same way. His house was lit up like Christmas when all the cops & DEA showed up to bust him. K-9s can sniff out even the best hiding spots. I didn't rat him out but someone sure did. Snitches are everywhere.
CaveGirl
200+ Poster
200+ Poster

Post by CaveGirl »

Alcohol's a lot worse than pot & if either should be illegal it's the booze. My father-in-law decided 2 quit drinking cold turkey Jan. 15, 2009 after hitting the bottle every day for decades. The DTs were 2 much for him 2 handle. We got the call that he'd hanged himself early in the morning Jan 17, 2009. Never heard of a pothead dong that..
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

I don't mind the comparisons of pot with alcohol, and saying one is better than other is like saying death by cyanide is better than death by hemlock. But I hate those people that try to convince me that it is harmless, or even good for me. I wonder if those people encourage their kids to smoke, or even further, smoke with their kids? How many people on here would/do smoke with their kids, either real or hypothetical?
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Really..you see no real difference between weed and alcohol? The drunk driving fatalities aren't enough?

You hate people that try to convince you it's harmless? So basically you hate people who try to convince you of anything you are predisposed to. Not very open-minded of you. Furthermore, I didn't think we were trying to convince each other of anything, merely sharing opinions.

Additionally, I don't know of anyone who would do something like that to their children. The only people that would are far more fucked up in the head than pot could ever have lead them to be and if anyone does do that, they are fucking irresponsible. You seem to think pot-heads are filthy child abusing degenerates.

You'd be surprised how many people do smoke pot that you encounter on a daily basis. For the record, I don't, but I used to.

Facts: The potentiality of harm is inherent to pretty much everything in life. Smoking pot is far safer than driving your car on the highway.
graffitifetish
Miss Silver Lining
Miss Silver Lining

Post by graffitifetish »

BROUSER wrote:I don't mind the comparisons of pot with alcohol, and saying one is better than other is like saying death by cyanide is better than death by hemlock. But I hate those people that try to convince me that it is harmless, or even good for me. I wonder if those people encourage their kids to smoke, or even further, smoke with their kids? How many people on here would/do smoke with their kids, either real or hypothetical?
Oooh! I would have a child specifically so I could teach it to smoke! I'd take it to parties.
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Re: RE: Hey Paul06660

Post by BROUSER »

SubLunar wrote:Really..you see no real difference between weed and alcohol? The drunk driving fatalities aren't enough?

You hate people that try to convince you it's harmless? So basically you hate people who try to convince you of anything you are predisposed to. Not very open-minded of you. Furthermore, I didn't think we were trying to convince each other of anything, merely sharing opinions.

Additionally, I don't know of anyone who would do something like that to their children. The only people that would are far more fucked up in the head than pot could ever have lead them to be and if anyone does do that, they are fucking irresponsible. You seem to think pot-heads are filthy child abusing degenerates.

You'd be surprised how many people do smoke pot that you encounter on a daily basis. For the record, I don't, but I used to.

Facts: The potentiality of harm is inherent to pretty much everything in life. Smoking pot is far safer than driving your car on the highway.
Thank you for completely misreading my post. Your perspective on who I am as a person and what I have to say seems to be skewed by either your perceptions of people my age, or in my profession. And no, I wouldn't be surprised by the number of people who smoke pot on a daily basis. Get real, I grew up in the 70's and 80's. By children, I mean teen-age or even adult children. I used to smoke pot at age 11 with a guy in my class. His mom didn't smoke with us, but she did tell us to go outside to do it.
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

Well, actually I made no personal character assessment of you. I responded directly to the content in your post.

Your age and profession made absolutely no impression on my response and I find it humorous you're trying to use that as some sort of contrived rebuttal.

The only character assessment I do feel qualified to make of you is that you say things on this forum that you're not prepared to defend and when questioned, you go off on some other tangent unrelated to the topic at hand, i.e. your "age and profession".

If you decide to actually debate the point then I don't mind playing along, but as long as your comments are unrelated and pointless I will hereinafter quit wasting my time. Thank you.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

This is like debating abortion - peoples minds are generally set on where they are on the issue and you can go back and forth til you are blue in the face - its not going to change anyone's mind if they do not want to change their mind. It takes personal experience of some kind to make a person look at it differently.
Kit wrote:I am old
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

edit: nevermind, I don't need to explain myself. My previous posts are sufficient...
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

CaveGirl wrote:The DTs were 2 much for him 2 handle.
What are DT's?
SubLunar wrote:Well, actually I made no personal character assessment of you. I responded directly to the content in your post.

Your age and profession made absolutely no impression on my response and I find it humorous you're trying to use that as some sort of contrived rebuttal.

The only character assessment I do feel qualified to make of you is that you say things on this forum that you're not prepared to defend and when questioned, you go off on some other tangent unrelated to the topic at hand, i.e. your "age and profession".
:lol:
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

SubLunar wrote:.You'd be surprised how many people do smoke pot that you encounter on a daily basis. For the record, I don't, but I used to.
I'm sorry, I thought I was the antecedent for the pronoun. If it's not my age or profession (there was an earlier post with something about cop's wives and teachers) then what would make you think I personally would be surprised? And while I did write my post with teenagers in mind, consider the possibility that I might have been indulging myself in facetious hyperbole. I wish I had been. That's right up there with Swift's "A Modest Proposal." I drive with my children on the highway DAILY. If I'm willing to put them in the way of that kind of danger, why not give them a little weed when they get too loud to chill them out for a bit? Then I can get on the soapbox about how harmless pot is when they grow up to be fine, upstanding individuals.
― Ken Ham
SubLunar
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by SubLunar »

BROUSER wrote:
SubLunar wrote:.You'd be surprised how many people do smoke pot that you encounter on a daily basis. For the record, I don't, but I used to.
I'm sorry, I thought I was the antecedent for the pronoun.
Semantics. I haven't had an English class for long enough to not give a fuck. Find a better argument than resorting to punctuation/grammar. How often do I make a mistake anyway? Not enough to harp on me about it.
BROUSER wrote:If it's not my age or profession (there was an earlier post with something about cop's wives and teachers) then what would make you think I personally would be surprised?
Probably the content of your post. I don't care about your profession.
BROUSER wrote:And while I did write my post with teenagers in mind, consider the possibility that I might have been indulging myself in facetious hyperbole. I wish I had been. That's right up there with Swift's "A Modest Proposal."
How many people that have posted in this thread are old enough to have teenage children? You, maybe? I guess saying what you mean just isn't your thing.
BROUSER wrote:I drive with my children on the highway DAILY. If I'm willing to put them in the way of that kind of danger, why not give them a little weed when they get too loud to chill them out for a bit? Then I can get on the soapbox about how harmless pot is when they grow up to be fine, upstanding individuals.
Hey, you finally made an almost valid point! That would be the same as giving them medication not prescribed to them. Also, driving on the highway is legal and currently weed is not, so you would be contributing to the delinquency of a minor from a legal standpoint. No-one has suggested giving weed to children is a good idea for the same reason no-one would give them medication not prescribed to them. You are the only one who brought kids into this discussion.

I'm happy to shut your arguments down anytime. :wink:
Last edited by SubLunar on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crazydrummerdude
Minute Man
Minute Man

I just want to see you two beat the shit out of each other rather than pretend to have a civilized, boring disagreement.