UER

Post by Anne »

Is it just me or is UER down?
thetrio
Whiskey Tango
Whiskey Tango

RE: UER

Post by thetrio »

I cant get it either. I thought it was something with my computer. guess not.
I went over to the dark side, but just to pick up a few things.
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

Yea I thought the same thing and was getting pretty pissed off at my computer. Good thing I didn't go ahead and throw it out the window. :)
Willard
Encyclopedia Willardica
Encyclopedia Willardica

Post by Willard »

F*** UER. I like this site just fine. Plus WB isn't a prick about letting people know information or viewing information. :-D
"Oh my God! Wal-mart's going to march on Poland!" ~ Lewis Black

"You're not the "rockstar of the forum." Paul is." ~ CrazyDrummerDude
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

Very very true.
But I sit on the database at work in between bored times and listening to my coworker gripe about who knows what. I did get a chance to check out a couple other sites that I googled though. I've read everything on UO. :( I should stop reading so quickly.
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: RE: UER

Post by White Rabbit »

Anne wrote:Very very true.
But I sit on the database at work in between bored times and listening to my coworker gripe about who knows what. I did get a chance to check out a couple other sites that I googled though. I've read everything on UO. :( I should stop reading so quickly.
Yeah, the database is about the only thing I read over there, but I think the level system is going to kill that. Less people being able to read and post to it.
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

Wouldn't surprise me. When I was level 2 I found 2 whole buildings in the Missouri section that were in Kansas City and already demolished. I don't see why have levels like that. Yea vandals, but not all locations are given a specific address and most vandals dont' care to look on the internet for new places. None I know of anyway.
thetrio
Whiskey Tango
Whiskey Tango

Post by thetrio »

Yeah the level system is pretty ridiculous. I dont think I will ever hit level 3. And it seems that a lot of people on the boards have kind of this holier than thou attitude. I was reading one thread and I saw how they kind of attacked a member of this site for posting opinions that they didnt agree with.

Oh BTW its back up again.
David Keetz
Mercurial Disciple
Mercurial Disciple

Post by David Keetz »

there was a time when uer didn't suck so much balls....

and i actually posted..
thetrio
Whiskey Tango
Whiskey Tango

Post by thetrio »

I am noticing that uer is turning in to a constant flamewar on the threads. Anytime anyone posts who dosent agree with these elitists they are insulted and ridiculed until they dont want to come back. We hardly ever(at least that I have seen) get that at this site which is why i like it so much. I try to get on uer and post but i am scared that whatever i say will be wrong or completely flamed by some 12 year old (who somehow got to be level 3) with an attitude. Who probably has never explored past the neighbors open house. I have even now seen administrators get in on this crap. Anyway thats my rant sorry you just spent the time to read it, just getting out some frustration.

Thanx WR for making a place for those of us who want to have a conversation without being ridiculed, or having to be part of some elitist bulls**t level system.
Anne
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by Anne »

Yea, I'm agreeing with you there Thetrio. I haven't even been reading posts on there, UO is a heck of a lot better, no fighting. I think the problem is there's so many people from all over the world and American think differently than Europeans or even Canadians. Seems like every country has different morals and beliefs on a majority level and they all end up clashing big time on there. Well even parts of the US are like that. I'll go on the chat once in awhile and sit on the Database while at work, but posting, no, that's just a scary thing to do. I'm afraid if I do agree I'll end up getting knocked down to a Level 2 or something. Crazy crazy people.
tyler
Precocious Little Scamp
Precocious Little Scamp

Post by tyler »

I'M LEVLE 3HREE~!11! RAWR!!1 NEWBZO DIESATH!!1 rAWWRRR!