Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

You can talk about anything here
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Re: RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by junkman306 »

Sertile wrote:
White Rabbit wrote:
Kathee Baird wrote:Is there a Devil's Den in Webster County that ebbs into Arkansas?
Yeah, there's a Devil's Den in Webster County. I thought you were referring to Devil's Den State Park in Arkansas.

The Devil's Den in Webster Co. is a big famous cave/sinkhole. There's a picture of it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chasealpha1/121681659/

Webster County's like two full counties away from the Arkansas line, though. So, if you're asking if the cave bleeds into Arkansas, it doesn't.
That place looks pretty badass. Ever been? We should check it out sometime!
It's not real far from my house. I hear the guy is real hard to convince to let you in, but I bet if we showed up with some gear and acted like we know what we are doing he should let us in.
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
Kathee Baird
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by Kathee Baird »

Do you know who owns the property? Can you tell me how to get to it? After reading the link that you posted, it seems possible that the van could have ended up there.
Kathee Baird
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

Kathee Baird wrote:Do you know who owns the property? Can you tell me how to get to it? After reading the link that you posted, it seems possible that the van could have ended up there.
Do what every other noob around here has to do... YOUR OWN LEGWORK
We don't make a habit of handing out location info like that, if you wanna know where something is the first stop should be the search feature and then google it!
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Kathee Baird wrote:Do you know who owns the property?
No. I think somebody here knows, but I don't remember who.
Can you tell me how to get to it?
I'll PM you. We try not post most cave locations publicly, especially if they're private property.

Although, I gotta say: If you can't Google one of the more famous caves in our state, that doesn't really lend a lot of credibility to your investigative reporting skills in regards to the parking garage bullshit.
After reading the link that you posted, it seems possible that the van could have ended up there.
Not unless it's a magic van that can drive through a fence around the cave without disturbing it.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

White Rabbit wrote:Not unless it's a magic van that can drive through a fence around the cave without disturbing it.
Don't forget that the old man that owns the place can shoot a knat off a fly's ass from a half mile away. :D
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
Barracuda
Saucy
Saucy

Post by Barracuda »

cobcob wrote:Do what every other noob around here has to do... YOUR OWN LEGWORK
We don't make a habit of handing out location info like that, if you wanna know where something is the first stop should be the search feature and then google it!
can you tell me how to get to the search feature? oh, and can you tell me how to get to google too? actually, that'll probably be a lot of typing for you. so to save you some time i'll let you just do my legwork for me. however, don't dawdle. i have a lot of shit for you to look up for me. i'll email you a list and i expect a full report on my desk by monday.

don't mind him kathee-he's just pissy cuz he talks funny.
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Re: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by cobcob »

Back to my bedroom woman!
GlassCurtain wrote:I like to masturbate during the sexual harassment films at work.
Pinkspider wrote:check here for geeky crotch eating goodness and crazy fake ass hair
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

junkman306 wrote:
Sertile wrote:
White Rabbit wrote: Yeah, there's a Devil's Den in Webster County. I thought you were referring to Devil's Den State Park in Arkansas.

The Devil's Den in Webster Co. is a big famous cave/sinkhole. There's a picture of it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chasealpha1/121681659/

Webster County's like two full counties away from the Arkansas line, though. So, if you're asking if the cave bleeds into Arkansas, it doesn't.
That place looks pretty badass. Ever been? We should check it out sometime!
It's not real far from my house. I hear the guy is real hard to convince to let you in, but I bet if we showed up with some gear and acted like we know what we are doing he should let us in.
We should try that some time, then if he won't let us in we'll put on our camo and bust in Rambo-style.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Game on. I've got plenty of camo. :D
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

junkman306 wrote:Game on. I've got plenty of camo. :D
I had a feeling you'd say that :D

*expects to be shot*
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

I used to do alot of paintballin. :D
cobcob
Aequitas
Aequitas

Post by cobcob »

I've got enough small arms to outfit 4 or so guys... this could be a real good trip :-)
ropingk
The Roping Kid
The Roping Kid

Post by ropingk »

i can throw in a few small arms and ammo for about 3 guys
Sleep is a waste of time,you can sleep when you are dead
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

I don't want to kill the old man, just violate his sinkhole!
ARLT1YJ
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by ARLT1YJ »

I don't want to kill the old man, just violate his sinkhole!
Terrible, TERRIBLE mental image. :(