Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

You can talk about anything here
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Re: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by Kit »

They are in Texas ...Bones buried ... and the people that know where are most likely dead by now.

Shouldnt skim off the top of drug dealers money
Kit wrote:I am old
thrillseeker
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by thrillseeker »

Kit wrote:They are in Texas ...Bones buried ... and the people that know where are most likely dead by now.

Shouldnt skim off the top of drug dealers money
Hadnt heard that one before. I had heard it was possibly for drug money.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

I guess we could look for a triangle in texas :P
thrillseeker
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by thrillseeker »

Kit wrote:I guess we could look for a triangle in texas :P
Doesnt sound like a person should be looking if that story is true.
Kit
The Woman
The Woman

Post by Kit »

interesting point.
Kathee Baird
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by Kathee Baird »

The reason I came here is to ask for your help. I need to know if any of you are familiar with a cave near the Current River? I have received a tip about something up there.
Kathee Baird
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Re: RE: Is it somehow possible that you cavers might help?

Post by White Rabbit »

Kathee Baird wrote:The reason I came here is to ask for your help. I need to know if any of you are familiar with a cave near the Current River? I have received a tip about something up there.
The reason you came here is because I bad-mouthed you by name and someone told you of it. It's not exactly a coincidence you showed up here two days after your name was mentioned for the first time.

And yeah, we can probably help you with your cave situation, if you can be a little more specific.

Why don't you help us and tell us what these "other sources" were that led you believe the three missing women wound up in concrete? Because the only source of yours I've heard of is "psychic" Ken Young.
Sertile
Sinkhole Violator
Sinkhole Violator

Post by Sertile »

I can say unequivocally that I have never found a dead body in any of the multitude of caves, drains, or basements that I've had the pleasure of exploring, and not for lack of trying. Coincidentally, I once had the chance to explore a 19th century root cellar very similar to the one described on that website during an archaeological survey outside of Springfield. No bodies there, either.
Latest Update - Camp Wellfleet, Freshbrook Village: http://undergroundozarks.com/blog/sertile/
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Kathee Baird wrote:The reason I came here is to ask for your help. I need to know if any of you are familiar with a cave near the Current River? I have received a tip about something up there.
You're gonna have to be more specific. I'd love to go look, but there's alot of caves on the current river.
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
Kathee Baird
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Kathee Baird »

I will get the specifics to you in a day or so, trying to pin them down.

There was some talk about an old water wheel and farmhouse. You would have to go through a locked gate to get to this cave. Supposedly this cave "lights up."

White Rabbit, if I were worried about what people said about me, I would have stopped trying to find out what happened on that awful night summer night, a LONG time ago!!! Bottom line, justice for Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy!! btw....my sources have ASKED to remain anonymous. If you were scared for your life, you would too!
Kathee Baird
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

Kathee Baird wrote:White Rabbit, if I were worried about what people said about me, I would have stopped trying to find out what happened on that awful night summer night, a LONG time ago!!!
And when you reached the point where you were willing to smear the entire Springfield police force on television and make them waste tax dollars disproving your psychic bullshit, that's exactly what you should've done--STOPPED.
btw....my sources have ASKED to remain anonymous. If you were scared for your life, you would too!
Right. Of course. What a shocker.

Well unless one of your sources was a Conco employee who told you, "I dumped concrete over their bodies while building the parking garage," then you ought to have enough sense in your goddamn head to know this story about the parking garage is bullshit. It didn't happen. It couldn't have happened. This isn't a movie. It would be damn-near impossible to sneak three bodies into that construction site and get them buried in the concrete floor. Not to mention the improbability of someone holding on to the bodies for 15 months.

And I wish to God, if and when they dig up that stupid basement floor and find NOTHING, that this would be your last Scooby Doo investigation, that you would stop wasting everyone's time and resources and tax dollars.

But we both know you won't stop don't we? Even when they find nothing under that parking garage, you'll move on to some other "lead" that you have, and you'll probably bust the cops' balls for not listening to you about it, too. I wish I knew more about psychology, because there is obviously some kind of attention-seeking, narcissistic psychosis going on with you to be doing this bullshit.

Those three missing women will probably one day be found.

But it won't be by you. It won't be by anything you did. It won't be by anything you had a hand in. It won't be by any information your Scooby Doo investigation dug up. It won't be by any extra attention you drew to the case either.

If you think it will, you're suffering from extreme delusions of grandeur.
junkman306
500+ Poster
500+ Poster

Post by junkman306 »

Kathee Baird wrote:If you were scared for your life, you would too!
What are they scared of? Did the person responsible for the missing women threaten them? Tell them to grow a sack and give us some info. :lol:
What's the point of making a point if the point you are trying to make is pointless? Do you get my point?
BROUSER
Chief Adviser
Chief Adviser

Post by BROUSER »

ImageImage

ImageImage
“An all-out attack on evolutionist thinking is possibly the only real hope our nations have of rescuing themselves from an inevitable social and moral catastrophe.”
― Ken Ham
White Rabbit
Illuminati Expert
Illuminati Expert

Post by White Rabbit »

And you know, I don't want anyone to think I just have something against amateur investigators or even people that believe in psychics. I don't. There's been cold cases solved before because of armchair investigators. Plus, it just makes sense to keep a sort of check and balances on the police in that way, to make sure they didn't screw up massively.

But what Kathee Baird here has done is just so far beyond that. What she's done is irresponsible and disgusting and just plain stupid.

And if I were a family member of the three missing women, and saw her smearing the police on television (the ones doing real investigation to find the women) and saw her trying to get them to waste resources and time on pointless bullshit that has zero chance of being true--I would be PISSED.
Kathee Baird
0-99 Poster
0-99 Poster

Post by Kathee Baird »

Can you all please tell me about Devil's Den? What body of water does it empty into? How many caves in that area.

White Rabbit, you're are correct.
Kathee Baird